1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hard Drive Issue

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by =MGN=RedEagle, Nov 13, 2012.

1. =MGN=RedEagle

=MGN=RedEagle Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I am having an issue where I have two external hard drives and I can only get one to show at a time. When I go into Control Panel\System and Security\Administrative Tools and then computer management, I see the drive there but it won't show up under My Computer.

Anyone had this? I am using Win7.

They are two identical USB 3.0 2TB drives.
  2. =MGN=RedEagle

Fixed it. :)
  3. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

And you resolved it how?

It's always good to know someone learned how to fix their own problems, but more helpful if they share with others how they did so. Your resolve maybe helpful for others who run into this problem.
    =MGN=RedEagle and vVv like this.
  4. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

5. =MGN=RedEagle

6. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

7. Jaxel

Jaxel Well-Known Member

Its absolutely related to Adam Howard's post.
  8. TheRevTastic

TheRevTastic Well-Known Member

Well then you should have quoted his post.
    Brandon Sheley likes this.
  9. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I read that post you linked to. And it got me thinking... I remembered a thread you created some months ago requesting for a "designer" to do something for free for you. And then I reverted back to that post and really focused on the following line you put.

hmmmmmm *scratches head*
  10. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

I try to help if I know the answer or have seen the question asked before, even if a simple google search solves the problem. ;)
    I may add some sarcasm, but I still try to be helpful.
    vVv likes this.
  11. vVv

vVv Guest

lmao. I usually google too. Just sucks though, because after googling and thinking you've found answer to issue/problem.. The person never posts the "fix" for it. So then it's back to more googling again.. sigh. Lol!
    Adam Howard and Brandon Sheley like this.
  12. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member