I need to see your php.ini
Add this line to Xenforo config.php file
PHP:
ini_set('memory_limit', '256M');
Test it, let me know if Problem is gone

Error still exists

Server Error Log

Error Info

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 367300 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:294

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(64) "dadparvarnotifications/get-notifications"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(63) "Removed"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Why there are empty notices?
I can't say what is that. But I can guess 2 things:
  • Alerts font color in set as same as its background color
  • OR it is alert of an addon and that addon's alert is empty. Some 3rd party addon sometimes has bug and they miss to add alerts text. I also have some 3rd party addons that they have bug and send empty alert.
If you add more detail, that may be helpful.

I am trying to install this addin but I am getting the following error...

Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I have confirmed the files are uploaded and uploaded them a second time.

running XF 1.5.14

I am trying to install this addin but I am getting the following error...

Error
The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

I have confirmed the files are uploaded and uploaded them a second time.

running XF 1.5.14
Weird error. Cause files are OK.

I can't download and test the zip file now. But may I know if you use Chris's installer? (Cause that makes installing and upgrading a lot easier. Can you test once and let me know the result please?)

Weird error. Cause files are OK.

I can't download and test the zip file now. But may I know if you use Chris's installer? (Cause that makes installing and upgrading a lot easier. Can you test once and let me know the result please?)
Ignore me, I went back with fresh eyes and found what i did wrong. Thank you for the fast response.

Error still exists

Server Error Log

Error Info

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 367300 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:294

Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(64) "dadparvarnotifications/get-notifications"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(63) "Removed"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Still having this issue.

Still having this issue.
Sorry to hear that.

But beleive it or not, after a long journey, I'm still in hotel (in USA) and my house will be ready after aug 18. And then should order my pc and lap top and lots of other things. I have my mobile + couple of books and clothes now :D (this is why I am quiet for weeks here and on xen-pro)

Sorry to hear that.

But beleive it or not, after a long journey, I'm still in hotel (in USA) and my house will be ready after aug 18. And then should order my pc and lap top and lots of other things. I have my mobile + couple of books and clothes now :D (this is why I am quiet for weeks here and on xen-pro)

If you could point me in the direction to where the issue could be I can try to fix it on my end.

If you could point me in the direction to where the issue could be I can try to fix it on my end.
I remeber once I said some points. But if they didn't work, then maybe there is something that I should work on. (Which in fact I should have my tools)

Any way I'll invite @younes and ask him to help you in a way. Hope he helps. He is a pro on server related issues and optimization as well.

I don't know what's your server configuration, but it seems your memory limit is fairly low. Please try adjusting your memory_limit in your php.ini file

Also add this line to your config.php and let me know if problem gone
ini_set('memory_limit', '512M');

I don't know what's your server configuration, but it seems your memory limit is fairly low. Please try adjusting your memory_limit in your php.ini file

memory limit is currently set to
memory_limit 2048M 7048M

For config file this line is already added

ini_set('memory_limit', '2048M');

Top Bottom