[HA] Notifications

[HA] Notifications 1.0.1

No permission to download

zoldos

@Dadparvar Looks like a great add-on, can't wait to try it! One thing tho, I had to "remove" the alerts icon from where it is normally, as I had issues with the dropdown. I instead added a link on the navbar (using the same code), to show updates. The updates balloon still works and I have Live Update.

Will your mod work? Esp. the member choice to disable it or not? Thanks!

Dadparvar

@Dadparvar Looks like a great add-on, can't wait to try it! One thing tho, I had to "remove" the alerts icon from where it is normally, as I had issues with the dropdown. I instead added a link on the navbar (using the same code), to show updates. The updates balloon still works and I have Live Update.

Will your mod work? Esp. the member choice to disable it or not? Thanks!
Should work fine. Cause you didn't change the alerts, you just changed where it is. This add-on does't have anything to do with alerts icon or drop down. (But anyway, feel free to share your experience after testing)

zoldos

I haven't tested that yet, but I did see a small issue. The "popup" alert was at the bottom of the page (left side) and was obscured by my Cometchat chat bar. Can I adjust precisely where the popup is shown? I thought I saw some settings in Style properties. Thanks!

Dadparvar

I haven't tested that yet, but I did see a small issue. The "popup" alert was at the bottom of the page (left side) and was obscured by my Cometchat chat bar. Can I adjust precisely where the popup is shown? I thought I saw some settings in Style properties. Thanks!
Each style of notification has its full style properties. Feel free to use them.

zoldos

Thanks! One last thing, I swore I saw a demo where I could "try" each notification. I've misplaced the URL. Can you show me please? :)