[HA] Notifications

[HA] Notifications 1.0.1

No permission to download
@Dadparvar Looks like a great add-on, can't wait to try it! One thing tho, I had to "remove" the alerts icon from where it is normally, as I had issues with the dropdown. I instead added a link on the navbar (using the same code), to show updates. The updates balloon still works and I have Live Update.

Will your mod work? Esp. the member choice to disable it or not? Thanks!

@Dadparvar Looks like a great add-on, can't wait to try it! One thing tho, I had to "remove" the alerts icon from where it is normally, as I had issues with the dropdown. I instead added a link on the navbar (using the same code), to show updates. The updates balloon still works and I have Live Update.

Will your mod work? Esp. the member choice to disable it or not? Thanks!
Should work fine. Cause you didn't change the alerts, you just changed where it is. This add-on does't have anything to do with alerts icon or drop down. (But anyway, feel free to share your experience after testing)

I haven't tested that yet, but I did see a small issue. The "popup" alert was at the bottom of the page (left side) and was obscured by my Cometchat chat bar. Can I adjust precisely where the popup is shown? I thought I saw some settings in Style properties. Thanks!

I haven't tested that yet, but I did see a small issue. The "popup" alert was at the bottom of the page (left side) and was obscured by my Cometchat chat bar. Can I adjust precisely where the popup is shown? I thought I saw some settings in Style properties. Thanks!
Each style of notification has its full style properties. Feel free to use them.

Thanks! One last thing, I swore I saw a demo where I could "try" each notification. I've misplaced the URL. Can you show me please? :)

I would of loved to see this mod move to XF2, it looks amazing, thanks heaps.

I certainly would have bought this for XF2, i also want to buy Floating Menu (XF2), but as your website and addons are for sale, im not sure i want to go down that path of the unknown. Cheers.

I would of loved to see this mod move to XF2, it looks amazing, thanks heaps.
Before I sell my website, I may port a few of my most requested add-ons to XF2, including this notification add-on.

i also want to buy Floating Menu (XF2), but as your website and addons are for sale, im not sure i want to go down that path of the unknown
Floating Menu is already ported to XF2 by me and quality is as my works. One more feature will be added to make customers super happy (the feature is adding @Arty's super awesome icon picker to add-on, which let you pick icons from more than 20,000 different designs and quality and so...)

And about selling my website, I should say that I won't sell it to anyone who has money and can afford. I'll give it to one who will keep the works fresh and support the customers as they deserve.

Before I sell my website, I may port a few of my most requested add-ons to XF2, including this notification add-on.

Floating Menu is already ported to XF2 by me and quality is as my works. One more feature will be added to make customers super happy (the feature is adding @Arty's super awesome icon picker to add-on, which let you pick icons from more than 20,000 different designs and quality and so...)

And about selling my website, I should say that I won't sell it to anyone who has money and can afford. I'll give it to one who will keep the works fresh and support the customers as they deserve.
20,000 :eek: Yeah man, that is awesome. And great to know this mod will be heading to XF2, thanks mate heaps. Glad your not in any hurry to sell up. Thanks for your reply, i shell head over to floating menu ;) Cheers.

Edit: Na, mite give it a miss for now, supports looks slow!: https://xen-pro.com/threads/after-the-installation-the-search-in-the-admin-panel-stops-working.143/

Last edited:
Supporting with that speed, with that in mind that I'm moving the house, is good, isn't it? 😉

Btw, my addons seem to be stable. At least no unfixed report for a long time. That also wasn't a bug really, actually I was adding a new feature but before completing it I released the wrong package that included the feature in development 😑

Anyways, I don't push you to buy. Personally, when I purchase addon, I expect quality in both codes and support. I made a lot of mistakes and I feel bad. Think enough and if you feel the addon is good and the support is fine and the developer is not ignoring you and pushing his own opinion everywhere not logically, then decide to buy.

And one thing that I learned from my wrong decisions is that: we buy what exists, not what the developer promises or what we think it will be.

P.S: Floating Menu is being used in xenpro as well. In case of any bug, first it hurts my own site. So it will be fixed asap. (Like what I always did)

Yeah i guess, but i feel sorry for the poor fella that didn't know all this until you replied days later.

Anyway, great reply, you have you're self a sale, paid :D

Looks nice. Sure wish I could figure out how to use it. It's not like I haven't installed addons before - I have about 50 of them installed but without any instructions at all for installing this one, I just can't figure it out. I've tried over and over but just can't make it work. Uninstalled. Thanks anyway.
sad.gif

Top Bottom