[OzzModz] In Your Face Notifications

[OzzModz] In Your Face Notifications 2.0.1

No permission to download

Ozzy47

This is pretty funny. Next step is to integrate a service like this so that when someone sends you a DM you also get a copy in the post 😄

This is very nice.

It would be great though if users could choose to display or not in their preferences

I might add that, but IMO that would kinda defeat the purpose of the addon for site owners wanting to ensure their user see direct messages and notifications.

I might add that, but IMO that would kinda defeat the purpose of the addon for site owners wanting to ensure their user see direct messages and notifications.
Iget that, so maybe best is an opt out so that initially you force all users, but there could be some who find it is too much specially if you have ads or notices.

I’d probably make it permission based, so that only users with the proper permission could disable it.
I think it is good to allow disabling, especially if you style it to really be in your face I can image some users would be annoyed. OTOH if everyone does like it then there is a case for hiding the existing alert and DM links so decluttering.

Could the shape of the message box be changed? Adjust the box size or just let the circle show?

The idea is great with the features. I just think the box is very big.
It would be funny if an assistant would come and display the message.
@Ozzy47 or Merlin :) You have news.

Attachments

• k.webp
    k.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
The only challenge I'm having with the icons for the bell or message is that f77f and f0e0 are showing nothing. I'm not sure what icons system this is using so that I can try and update that, could someone shed some insight for me please? Thank you!

1709342918227.webp

Top Bottom