[OzzModz] In Your Face Notifications

[OzzModz] In Your Face Notifications 2.0.1

No permission to download
It is using standard XF fontawesome CSS.

CSS:
        .m-faBase();
        .m-faContent("\@xf-ozzmodz_notif_tweak_dm_icon");

Icon isn't showing on my forum either and I see in AdminCP it's set to f77f

This started happening after we updated to the latest version of this addon.

Icon isn't showing on my forum either and I see in AdminCP it's set to f77f

This started happening after we updated to the latest version of this addon.
Are you using Kirby's font awesome addon? You'll need to force a font rebuild as I don't think it will pick up the variable name automatically.

No, we are not using Kirby's Font Awesome addon. Style we are using is AC.UI

Hard refresh didn't fix the issue.

Last edited:
I have tried a few fontawesome pro codes and none are working.

Tried multiple browsers as well, and the same issue is happening as in attached image.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 154856.webp

Last edited:
If it’s a style issue then it’s up to the style designer to fix it. This uses standard XF CSS to insert the icons.

Just as a matter of interest how would this work.

If I allow my Premium Members (subscription for a year) to disable this feature as they added to the Premium usergroup and they do disable it. So once their years subscription is up and they dropped from the Premium usergroup would it revert back to showing the notification bar or would it remain in the disabled position.

If I allow my Premium Members (subscription for a year) to disable this feature as they added to the Premium usergroup and they do disable it. So once their years subscription is up and they dropped from the Premium usergroup would it revert back to showing the notification bar or would it remain in the disabled position.
I imagine the use is more likely that it's not so much a "privilege" for premium members, but something for users with more than x number of posts.

Ok I tested this out and this is what I found.

I made my Subscription group members able to disable this and put a test user into this group using the user upgrades option[COLOR=hsl(var(--xf-editorFocusColor))]. I disabled the bar and that worked.[/COLOR]

I then took that members out that group once again using the user upgrades option just as a normal subscription would work.

The notification bar then returned so this is the way I hoped it would work.

Top Bottom