[HA] CTA FT Layouts

[HA] CTA FT Layouts 1.2.6

No permission to download

Dadparvar

Dadparvar submitted a new resource:

[HA] CTA FT Layouts - Change the layout of CTA FT portal page as easy as possible

Hi,

With this add-on, you can Change the layout of CTA FT portal page as easy as possible. Just choose the layout you want, and then set its style properties. That's it!

You can see different parts of add-on in screenshots, but here is a list of things:
  • Options
    • Choosing layouts (Default - Grid View - List View)
    • Enable / Disable Font awesome...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks @Dadparvar for this great modification, very nice.
I hope you can add some day a modular layout with headlines.. and maybe an option to display features threads by category ( forum).

Thanks @Dadparvar for this great modification, very nice.
Your welcome. Glad you like.

I hope you can add some day a modular layout with headlines
This is not hard. It can be done easily. But if this:
display features threads by category ( forum)
be supported by the main add-on. I'm not sure if its possible in current version of @Brogan 's add-on or not. If he says it is possible, then I will add a new layout called "Modular" to get what you want, when I get some free time. (And as you know modular layout, it will support other layouts within itself)

Hey @Dadparvar

How can I make this look better?

1.png

Stretched images, small italic text etc.

Hey @Dadparvar

How can I make this look better?

1.png

Stretched images, small italic text etc.
Hi @Solidus ,

If you want, you can edit its css template. But if not, then just wait a few hours so that I get back on keyboard, then I will add some new style properties to grid view to get better access to things.

(but about stretching the image, its the normal behavior of grid view, to cover its thumbnail container to look neat. But I'll try to find better way for it)

Dadparvar updated [HA] CTA FT Layouts with a new update entry:

Some improvement in Grid View

• Grid View Improved
  • Title Style property added for Grid View
  • Description style property added for Grid View
  • Stretching thumbnail in Grid View layout fixed (now is like XFMG, in square shape. So if you also upload square image, then will get the best result.)
In order to upload icons (thumbnail) for your featured thread in higher quality, don't forget to set its option in CTA FT add-on's options page. In "Featured Thread Icon" you should set the quality field to 100....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Images still look bad. Is there a setting I am missing somewhere?

2.png
It looks bad, because this setting of CTA FT add-on affect on the uploaded image when you uploaded them before:
2016-06-22_01-52-12.webp

Now if you set this setting to 313 * 313 and below it to 100, then edit one of those featured thread and update their image with exactly the same image, you will see that the image will look in its best way.

(this is out of scope of my add-on. I could add an option for it, but it would affect on your main add-on and this wouldn't be nice anyway. So just once you set that option and enjoy the good quality images since now)

It looks bad, because this setting of CTA FT add-on affect on the uploaded image when you uploaded them before:
View attachment 136313

Now if you set this setting to 313 * 313 and below it to 100, then edit one of those featured thread and update their image with exactly the same image, you will see that the image will look in its best way.

(this is out of scope of my add-on. I could add an option for it, but it would affect on your main add-on and this wouldn't be nice anyway. So just once you set that option and enjoy the good quality images since now)

Much better!
Also, is it possible to show the thread title in the middle of the featured image with a frosted (or kinda of blurred) background?

I am also seeing a problem, how do i make it have 3 grids rather than the 2 it displays at the moment? and also its cutting of the bottom grid at the bottom of page?
upload_2016-6-21_11-17-56.webp

Top Bottom