[HA] CTA FT Layouts

[HA] CTA FT Layouts 1.2.6

No permission to download
is it possible to show the thread title in the middle of the featured image
This option is also added for the next version:
2016-06-22_03-08-33.webp 2016-06-22_03-11-44.webp

You will also have style properties for title on middle of thumbnail. Also you can have title in both places. if you want.

okay i have it like this at the moment see this link? http://www.s0rethumbs.com/ there all over the place lol
everything look fine. Just the description of each thread is different and so they look different in height.
You have two options:
  • limit each thread's description to fit each other
  • OR => use the description's default setting that limit the description for the first like. just like how it is in my screenshots.

where is the option to do that? sorry to be a pain
Now looks fine:
2016-06-22_04-12-41.webp
It wasn't related to my add-on. There was something related to your site and I just fixed it.

(anyone else who has the same problem can fix it by adding the code below to EXTRA.css)
Code:
.ctaftgvContainer .titleSection h4 *{
display: none;
}
I'll add it to add-on in next update.

not working for me because i use the featured thread add-on on my forum. I don't use the featured thread page.
Yes. This add-on changes the portal page of CTA FT add-on.
I'm not sure if I will add support of changing featured threads in forum page, but if once done, then you will be able to use it.

Yes. This add-on changes the portal page of CTA FT add-on.
I'm not sure if I will add support of changing featured threads in forum page, but if once done, then you will be able to use it.
oh ok, i would love to use this feature if u decide to add it.

Is it possible to hide the 1 line text from the grid?
or even expanding the text some more?

also a possible bug in the picture when you click a member on the homepage you see this.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160622_0002.webp
    wp_ss_20160622_0002.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 21
upload_2016-6-22_9-29-27.webp

See first box with xbox it has no text under the title "Xbox Backwards" then next to that the box has "reveal trailer Watch dog 2, under that it has 1 line of text.

Is it possible to expand the text to show more or remove it

Top Bottom