• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[GUIDE] Custom Pages with Navigation Tabs

Arrrrgggggg LOL

Getting the following

The controller dcXenMapMe_ControllerPublic_Index does not define an action called Index

And cant work out what Im doin wrong

PHP:
<?php

class dcXenMapMe_ControllerPublic_Index extends XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract
{
    public function actionIndex()
    {
        $text = 'This will be my map!!';

$viewParams = array(
            'text' => $text,
        );

return $this->responseView('dcXenMapMe_ViewPublic_Index', 'dcXenMapMe_Index', $viewParams);
    }
}

Arrrrgggggg LOL

Getting the following

The controller dcXenMapMe_ControllerPublic_Index does not define an action called Index

And cant work out what Im doin wrong

PHP:
<?php

class dcXenMapMe_ControllerPublic_Index extends XenForo_ControllerPublic_Abstract
{
    public function actionIndex()
    {
        $text = 'This will be my map!!';

$viewParams = array(
            'text' => $text,
        );

return $this->responseView('dcXenMapMe_ViewPublic_Index', 'dcXenMapMe_Index', $viewParams);
    }
}
On first look, I can't see anything wrong. Have you got the following directory structure:
library/dcXenMapMe/ControllerPublic/Index.php with the above code in it?

Also, do you have the template dcXenMapMe_Index created?

Edit: Most importantly, have you created your route, as Jaxel stated in step 1.

On first look, I can't see anything wrong. Have you got the following directory structure:
library/dcXenMapMe/ControllerPublic/Index.php with the above code in it?

Also, do you have the template dcXenMapMe_Index created?

Edit: Most importantly, have you created your route, as Jaxel stated in step 1.

Awwwwww something soooo simple ...... I had "index.php" rather than "Index.php"

Thanks James, made me look at the file name LOL

I have a question which may or may not be suited for this thread. If I wanted to change the highlighted tab for an existing page - how would I go about doing that? What I want to do is remove the Members tab and just have Registered Users come up under Forum.

Top Bottom