Gravity Any Good?

DRE

Debating on whether I should see this or not. Especially considering that I've completely ruined the ending by reading the plot in Wikipedia.....

I need to stop doing that.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Billions on earth like it.
We're kinda forced to... but since you brought it up, made me think of this film.

I might as well watch this until I find someone to go with.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not bad. I've watched TONS of movies, and so I swear I basically count as a movie critic... but to me, it only gets interesting by the second half of the movie. I'd give it a B+. (My opinion, if you don't want to trust a kid, that's fine to me...)

Not bad. I've watched TONS of movies, and so I swear I basically count as a movie critic... but to me, it only gets interesting by the second half of the movie. I'd give it a B+. (My opinion, if you don't want to trust a kid, that's fine to me...)
lol how old r u

I'm interested. Only for the 3D stuff, tho. It'd be very nice to see how space feels. I'm happy for Sandra Bullock, her movies were good.. This movie might have taken her career to the next level.

I'm interested. Only for the 3D stuff, tho. It'd be very nice to see how space feels. I'm happy for Sandra Bullock, her movies were good.. This movie might have taken her career to the next level.

Next level? She was once an A list actress. She has went downhill since that point.

First off I like Bullock in a few movies however she has this super irritating voice in this trailer. Like enough already!

Next level? She was once an A list actress. She has went downhill since that point.
...Like I said/implied.

This movie, is her highest grossing movie in years or even her career.
First off I like Bullock in a few movies however she has this super irritating voice in this trailer. Like enough already!
I dunno. Being lost in space? Like.... really... lost. That's be scary. Scary as $H!^.

I'll remember her best performance from the movie A time to Kill although I am eager to go and see this soon I don't think it will be her best performance, perhaps her highest grossing.

...Like I said/implied.

This movie, is her highest grossing movie in years or even her career.

Actually, no.

It's still way off from her highest grossing movie this year (around $140 million left to catch up). And as for her career, it's slightly around $220 million off.

Since we (USA) have no space shuttles anymore I find this too unbelievable to take seriously.

There's a million mistakes that is wrong with this movie I think you just have to watch it for the entertainment value. I personally follow NASA and all their missions on twitter and youtube so I do have to admit for realism it is difficult to overlook and that was just watching the trailer.

One big big mistake I felt they made was that they never included the following...

killer_klowns_from_outer_space-poster2.webp

Top Bottom