GOOGLE Chrome

I just use Chrome as is, can't be bothered with extensions. had enough trouble with Firefox forever trying to update them and messing things up.
I think Google updates them in the background (no notification), and doe snot ask for a browser restart when you eventually do restart it, it is updated to the new version. I think, because I've seen version numbers go up without doing anything.

Firefox is alright, Google Chrome isn't any better.

I use Google Chrome, Flock, Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE5-8 on a daily basis.

Whatever people use is a personal preference. Try it and base your decision on what you like. :cool:

I just use plain Chrome at the minute. The built in "inspect element" tools replaces firebug for me so I've totally ditched Firefox currently... it's been so buggy of late it's drove me insane.

Sorry, but i can't stand Chrome. It's another lame browsing app. I use Firefox and sometimes when i need to for coding purposes IE.

Sorry, but i can't stand Chrome. It's another lame browsing app. I use Firefox and sometimes when i need to for coding purposes IE.

Sorry, but I cant stand Firefox, it's another lame browsing app.

Have you got any reasoning to why you don't like Chrome?

What sort of sites do you visit where you need to take screenshots?

Chrome, unadorned, in pristine glory.

I design websites and sell my work on online marketplaces where screenshots are a must and tools like this speed up taking screenshots no need to open it up in photoshop.

i use this onto FF, it's not bad, but i also tried the Awesome Screenshot ... maybe it's better ...

Brilliant thanks for the will be using both but for now Awesome screenshot seems to be a bit better considering Lightshots editor or upload feature doesn't seem to be working :P

Top Bottom