Google Chrome Font Problem?

Weydigo

Hello,

XenForo uses the font Trebuchet MS by default and I'm currently on Google Chrome. I noticed that the Trebuchet MS font disappeared from Google Chrome:

Screenshot_1.webp

Have you this problem? On Firefox, all is ok.

It isn't missing from Chrome.

Fonts are very much a system thing unless they are brought in to the browser using CSS or embedded from an external source.

Where Trebuchet MS is concerned, it's likely that this is actually missing from your system. If it was previously showing normally, then have you uninstalled any applications recently or manually removed any fonts from your system?

It isn't missing from Chrome.

Fonts are very much a system thing unless they are brought in to the browser using CSS or embedded from an external source.

Where Trebuchet MS is concerned, it's likely that this is actually missing from your system. If it was previously showing normally, then have you uninstalled any applications recently or manually removed any fonts from your system?
The Trebuchet MS font is on my computer:

Screenshot_1.webp

and this problem appears only on WebKit browsers. On Mozilla Firefox, the font appears well:

Screenshot_2.webp

but on Safari, Opera and Google Chrome, the font is not displayed.

I have this problem since yesterday, when I went to sleep.

I don't have the same problem so it is basically something specific to your computer. Try a different device for example.

Top Bottom