GoodForNothing Notification

GoodForNothing Notification 1.0.6 Update 3

No permission to download
What is this error i got??? Man is my forum messed up??

Error Info
ErrorException: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given - library/GFNCore/Db/Schema/Table.php:18
Generated By: ADMIN, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'call_user_func(...', '/home/whatsgoo/...', 18, Array)
#1 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/GFNCore/Db/Schema/Table.php(18): call_user_func(Object(GFNCore_Db_Schema_Table_Create))
#2 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/GFNNotify/Data/Sql/1000111.php(23): GFNCore_Db_Schema_Table->create('gfnnotify_notif...')
#3 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/GFNCore/Installer/Controller/Install.php(32): GFNNotify_Data_Sql_1000111->install(false)
#4 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/GFNCore/Installer/Abstract.php(63): GFNCore_Installer_Controller_Install->execute()
#5 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/GFNCore/Installer/Abstract.php(16): GFNCore_Installer_Abstract::initiate('install', Array)
#6 [internal function]: GFNCore_Installer_Abstract::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#7 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#8 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#9 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(188): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpy9v3Xt')
#10 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#11 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/whatsgoo/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://whatsgood.us/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

@RAHSTYLES what version of PHP are you on? The error log points to a PHP interpreter not supporting anonymous functions.
And overwriting the index.html files is perfectly okay.
I was using 5.4 i think but now im on 5.6 havent tried it on 5.6 to be honest im scared of trying your addons.. cause i always seem to get scary error infos and im not too knowledgable with php stuff

You guys still having issues on mobile with this or is it safe to use?

I don't want to add this functionality only to have to disable it again for poor mobile performance :(

You guys still having issues on mobile with this or is it safe to use?

I don't want to add this functionality only to have to disable it again for poor mobile performance :(

Well, yes, but mostly when you have lots of new notifications waiting for you. The notifications will pop up one after another for quite some time, since the animation is a bit slow. There should be a limit or a setting to only display X latest notifications via pop-up.

Otherwise it's fine, at least for us :) Not any major complaints though, since most users usually don't have more than 4-5 notifications waiting for them.

As a moderator though....not so good.

I see in the video in the description they do have x's to close the boxes though, so it should be easy to clear them off using that if you get a few quickly, right?

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes Perhaps add some sort of option to fallback on the default XenForo Notification layout if the user is on mobile? It pretty much fills up the entire screen...

c4843dba28.png

Okay, will add some kind of queuing mechanism ;)
My members are having issues with too many notification filling the entire screen and freezing their devices for the duration that the notifications keep coming.
Please limit the number of notifications that can be shown within X minutes.

I would love to have this addon installed, but the people at my forum use their mobile devices a lot..

I see that notifications fill up the entire screen.. I really hope that the problem with having too many notifications at the same time can be fixed soon..

I don't know that anyone would use anything he writes anymore at all after the whole Classifieds fiasco.
I'm not really involved with the community much here to know what happened. I'll take this that there's a low chance for this add-on to be ported to xF 2.0.

Top Bottom