GoodForNothing Four Oh! Four

GoodForNothing Four Oh! Four 1.1.2 Beta 1

No permission to download
um... wow

I installed it, turned it on, and I immediately had 9 PAGES of 404's... within like 30 seconds!
:eek:
:confused:

(ETA: this is going to quickly get out of hand... 10 mins in and I'm at 397 items)

ETA 2: one hour in and 1,563 404 pages (some of which are being hit 20+ times each!)

Last edited:
um... wow

I installed it, turned it on, and I immediately had 9 PAGES of 404's... within like 30 seconds!

(ETA: this is going to quickly get out of hand... 10 mins in and I'm at 397 items)

ETA 2: one hour in and 1,563 404 pages (some of which are being hit 20+ times each!)
Saw that too, nice to have that log.
Any idea if a similar plugin is at Xenforo 2.x?

um... wow

How does this addon work for you?

This still works great. Im hoping it can be upgraded to XF2 somehow so that the mass of redirects will not be lost.

This still works great. Im hoping it can be upgraded to XF2 somehow so that the mass of redirects will not be lost.

It would probably have to be commissioned or picked up by another developer, the original dev has abandoned the community.

I have posted an addon suggestion here:

Top Bottom