GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

Also the number of classifieds ads a member has shows in the Member Card. The number is a link, but when you click the link you get a page not found error.

I using RC5 but in still getting the issue that a lot of members are getting alerts from other people's Ads.

Is there any fix or workaround for this yet?

They report that they have not watched the ad that they are getting alerts from. Some report that unwatching stops the alerts, but they swear they never chose to watch the ad that's alerting them.

None yet, hoping its fixed in the next RC as my members are plagued by it.

I have now reinstalled xenforo with this addon and i am still getting error when i try to use a payed package, and thats with USD, i have not installed paygate iet, i just wantet to try again.Anybody else with this problem?

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Capture2.webp
    Capture2.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
None yet, hoping its fixed in the next RC as my members are plagued by it.
I'm trying to figure out exactly who is getting the alerts. Because not everyone is. Is it people with ads? People watching other ads? People watching ad categories? Who and why?

I'm trying to figure out exactly who is getting the alerts. Because not everyone is. Is it people with ads? People watching other ads? People watching ad categories? Who and why?

Seems to be everyone on my site. Or at least anyone who has viewed ads in the past but not necessarily those who post hen

I have now reinstalled xenforo with this addon and i am still getting error when i try to use a payed package, and thats with USD, i have not installed paygate iet, i just wantet to try again.Anybody else with this problem?

Yes that's a problem I hit with rc 5. Author knows. The other issue is that paid packages don't seem to show any other paygate other than paypal ie stripe etc. The author is looking into this.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Nels, 9 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php(372): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tINSERT INTO...', Array)
#3 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php(319): XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion->insertPromotionLogEntry(2, NULL, 'automatic')
#4 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserGroupPromotion.php(289): XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion->promoteUser(Array, NULL)
#5 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/UserGroupPromotion.php(48): XenForo_Model_UserGroupPromotion->updatePromotionsForUser(Array, Array, Array)
#6 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(295): XenForo_Deferred_UserGroupPromotion->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999809265, '')
#7 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(429): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999809265, '', false)
#8 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(374): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#9 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
#10 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#11 /home/hobbymac/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#12 /home/hobbymac/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(59) "http://www.hobby-machinist.com/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["execute"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(19) "/admin.php?add-ons/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Hi,

This appears to be caused by GFN Classifieds, which is modifying the query but not accounting for situations where users are missing from its table. The author will need to adjust the query to be more resilient in this scenario. The only recommend I could make for a current workaround would be to disable the add-on.

Regards,
Mike

I wonder if I can get some support from MGTS for this error. I cannot run this until this error is cleared up.

I believe the specific issue is this query:
Code:
SELECT user.*
                    user_profile.*,
                    user_option.*,
                    user_privacy.*, trader.*
                FROM xf_user AS user

LEFT JOIN xf_user_profile AS user_profile ON
                        (user_profile.user_id = user.user_id)
                    LEFT JOIN xf_user_option AS user_option ON
                        (user_option.user_id = user.user_id)
                    LEFT JOIN xf_user_privacy AS user_privacy ON
                        (user_privacy.user_id = user.user_id) LEFT JOIN gfn_classifieds_trader AS trader ON (trader.user_id = user.user_id)

The query needs to be rewritten so it does not overwrite user_id.

I believe the specific issue is this query:
Code:
SELECT user.*
                    user_profile.*,
                    user_option.*,
                    user_privacy.*, trader.*
                FROM xf_user AS user

LEFT JOIN xf_user_profile AS user_profile ON
                        (user_profile.user_id = user.user_id)
                    LEFT JOIN xf_user_option AS user_option ON
                        (user_option.user_id = user.user_id)
                    LEFT JOIN xf_user_privacy AS user_privacy O
                        (user_privacy.user_id = user.user_id) LEFT JOIN gfn_classifieds_trader AS trader ON (trader.user_id = user.user_id)

The query needs to be rewritten so it does not overwrite user_id.

Thanks Brogan. I had to disable it, as it was causing a log of errors, as shown above, and sure enough, when I disabled it, the errors stopped, and the member promotions began working again. One of these days, I have to learn PHP so I can fix these things myself.

Here is the response I received from MGTS:

the issue is occurring due to the installer not being fully executed, which caused some of the user ids to go missing from the trader table

He says he is going to introduce an update to fix this.

Upgrade this addon every time wondering if the errors I reported are fixed but sadly disable it again seeing they are not.

Upgrade this addon every time wondering if the errors I reported are fixed but sadly disable it again seeing they are not.
I went back and looked at your issue - I don't know if anyone else has reported or experienced anything similar. It seems to be something unique to your setup. Are others seeing this problem?

Well bit the bullet. Paid packages are working now it seems though still issues with Stripe under paygates (not loading the js + button). No unusual notifications. I've not tested the ad completion logic but would assume it's still the same as before.

Also please please add multi-currency support, at the very least get the enabled bd paygates enabled currencies and use that for your list.

@Mr. Goodie2Shoes

Last edited:
Top Bottom