Gift User Upgrades [Paid] [Deleted]

Ok, got it.

How come it is required to modify an XF file, when no other mods that require Paypal interaction cause this error? Isn't this mod related, more than XF related?

Ok, I've gone with your option actually... changing the phrase doesn't change the title error... making your change I notice bypasses it altogether and lands back at the gift page.

Would still like it if the dev can take a look at this in the mod itself. Again... lots of other mods all function without this error, and without having to modify an XF file.

Thanks for the handy tip GeekHost.... very much appreciated to get past the issue temporarily.

There is also another issue Sumo... that when upon the gift page itself, it is causing some type of serious clash with the XF search field...

Screen Shot 2012-08-01 at 9.37.35 PM.webp

As you can see... it strips it of most of its styling, and only on your gift subscription page within the member profile.

There is also another issue Sumo... that when upon the gift page itself, it is causing some type of serious clash with the XF search field...

View attachment 32361

As you can see... it strips it of most of its styling, and only on your gift subscription page within the member profile.

Can you try with the default style please? The styling is fine for me on default and our custom skin. If it is still messed up would please send me a link to your site.

Yeah, after I posted that, I went back and checked and found it. I appreciate it. Apologies for not marking out my post. Upgrade went flawless... :)

ptsdforum.org is the site.

It appears the form used to send the search data is not present on that page. No idea what is causing that, but as it seems to only be affecting flexille you may want to check with the creator of it.

Edit: I did actually find a typo in the templates. Open up gift_subs_index and right before the </form> change the </p< to </p>. Let me know if this fixes the problem.

Top Bottom