1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting constant ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR here

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Steve F, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

This happens daily and only on XenForo.com. Everyonce in a while before it I get a nginx 502 Bad Gateway error.

Is this on my end? I keep having to go to: chrome://net-internals/#events&q=type:SPDY_SESSION%20is:active

and clicking flush sockets. Figured I would post it in this section as it only happens here but may be better in Off Topic.

upload_2016-1-19_18-51-59.png

Tim Berty likes this.
  2. SneakyDave

SneakyDave Well-Known Member

I was getting it a few times yesterday, figured it was a temporary connection problem.

3. Steve F

Just happened again and has been on / off for a few months. :cautious:

4. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

No issues here on Chrome.

5. Siropu

Siropu Well-Known Member

I've been having the same issue. Sometimes it happens on each page load after I've flushed the sockets.

Steve F likes this.
  6. Sadik B

Sadik B Well-Known Member

Yes this happens to me as well. And xenforo community is the only site this happens on.

Steve F likes this.
  7. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Never happens to me on my plethora of devices...

Liam

8. Steve F

It's just Windows 10 and Chrome for me. @Chris D or @Mike have any insight on this?

9. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Not off hand. It's not something I've ever seen personally (on the same setup you've mentioned). I'll see if I can figure anything out.

10. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Also not seen it myself.

11. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Let me know if you still see it or other errors (with any consistency). We're using HTTP/2 instead of SPDY as the alternative now.

12. Steve F

So far so good...(y)

Thanks

13. rainmotorsports

rainmotorsports Well-Known Member

I was about to say my protocol indicator is showing http/2. So when are you guys adding a AAAA recording and allowing ipv6? Seems to be lacking :p I could be wrong.