• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR when rebuilding caches on LiteSpeed Enterprise

Optic

I recently had LSWS Enterprise 5.1.10 installed onto a previous Apache CentOS 7 cPanel setup, and performance has improved a lot.

However I am getting a major issue where whenever I install or uninstall a XF add-on, it never fully completes. It gets up to Rebuilding Phrases, then Rebuilding Templates but never reaches Rebuilding Admin Templates and eventually this error appears:
2016-12-19 22_47_16-animeforums.net.png

If I reload the page it brings me back to the Admin page and shows the add-on has been removed in the list however the menu tabs for the add-on are still there!! I'm assuming that relates to the admin templates not fully being rebuilt.

Has anyone experienced this at all? Any pointers on how to further troubleshoot?

Optic

This has been fixed...

Checked error log and LSWS was killing the process:
Code:
2016-12-20 21:08:11.500 [INFO] [***.***.***.***:60524:HTTP2-51] Connection idle time: 121 while in state: 6 stream flag: 257,close!
Default connection timeout on LSWS is 120 seconds... bumped it to 300 seconds and now working OK now.