Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
Hiya Waindigo,

Just wondered if there was any way to specify a size of the icons displayed with this add-on? The default size in the template i use is "standard" size, which whilst it's fine for other positions is way too big for the "last message" column (increases the size of each line to around 3x the size it could be because the large image pushes the text down....)

Cheers
Paul

EDIT : Ahh... This relates to the large icons issue mentioned a couple of pages back, however the css changes in extra.css doesnt seem to work....
Can't really help with this without knowing the name of the theme you are using or a link to your site. It could be anything.

Despite using this add-on for some time, I've only just noticed that the last post avatars don't don't appear on the What's New page. Is there any way this can be done?

*EDIT* just seen on the previous page that you're waiting for 1.2 to be released before making a decision on this. I hope you decide to add this. :)

@Martok that's correct about 1.2. We are also looking for people to help fund the development, although it is probably not a big job so I may do it as a freebie in the hope of getting some donations to the charity.

Hello Waingo,
The fact is that I work for a professional forum recognized by editor famous video games such as Activision, your add-on interest me much, but you can understand that your copyright notice posted on my forum is not very professional , could you tell me how to remove this or guide me to avoid that this copyright notice appears http://i.imgur.com/j5f3xNb.png

j5f3xNb.png

Hello Waingo,
The fact is that I work for a professional forum recognized by editor famous video games such as Activision, your add-on interest me much, but you can understand that your copyright notice posted on my forum is not very professional , could you tell me how to remove this or guide me to avoid that this copyright notice appears http://i.imgur.com/j5f3xNb.png

j5f3xNb.png
You can find more details here:
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/copyright-notice-by-waindigo.892/

You have the choice to hide the copyright for free using CSS or you can pay to remove it completely. If you wish to pay, please PM me with details of your site and any other Waindigo add-ons you have installed.

@Martok that's correct about 1.2. We are also looking for people to help fund the development, although it is probably not a big job so I may do it as a freebie in the hope of getting some donations to the charity.

What sort of contributions were you looking for? I'd happily add in my $50 if there's others willing to chip in.

This add-on would be flawless if it supported the new-threads layouts too. People tend to hit these pages quite a bit. ;)

@TrevC I probably shouldn't say this, but this will probably get done regardless of how many contributions are made because this is my most downloaded add-on, so I want it to be perfect. Just waiting on 1.2.

A $50 donation would make a massive difference to the work our charity can do to support other charities though and would be very much appreciated.

This add-on partially working in 1.2 Beta 1.

The avatar in forum index (forum_list) are not showing.

I was really hoping this data would already be in the array for 1.2, is this not the case?
Waindigo has done some great work here, but it really seems like something that should be added to core.

The last post avatar is available for conversations in XenForo, so why not elsewhere?

Top Bottom