Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download
I'm having a problem with 1.1.6 and 1.1.7 - when I go to the Watched Forums page with this add-on enabled, I get this error:

Code:
An exception occurred: Undefined index: nodeParents in /home/pcharms/public_html/beta/library/XenForo/ViewPublic/Watched/Forums.php on line 13

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ViewPublic/Watched/Forums.php at line 13
XenForo_ViewPublic_Watched_Forums->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 227
XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 67
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 570
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pcharms/public_html/beta/index.php at line 13

The error doesn't appear when this add-on is disabled. This has occurred on all versions of XenForo 1.2 so far.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. Is it possible to make it less closer in RTL to the last day/date?
sdj5.png

I tried to update to the latest version and I got this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found in /xxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Listener/LoadClassController.php on line 4

I renamed the folder to be able to access my website again.

Last edited:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'Waindigo_Listener_LoadClass' not found in /xxxxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Listener/LoadClassController.php on line 4

I renamed the folder to be able to access my website again.
This sounds like there are some files missing. Please re-upload all files from the upload folder in the zip file and try again. In particular, make sure you have all files from the library/Waindigo/Listener folder uploaded.

Thanks for the update. Is it possible to make it less closer in RTL to the last day/date?
This isn't actually an issue with RTL (it behaves exactly the same LTR) -- it is just more noticeable because of the phrases in your language.

The solution is to change the amount of the margin in waindigo_lastpostavatar.css.
Rich (BB code):
.lastPostInfo a.avatar img {
      border: 1px solid #c4c4c4 !important;
      border-radius: 1px !important;
      padding: 1px;
      float: left;
      width: 28px;
      height: 28px;
      margin-right: 3px;
}

Code:

@Waindigo - looking at the error message that @IcEWoLF posted, it's pointing to LoadClassController.php in /library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Listener/. I've just checked the 1.18 download (and re-downloaded it again to be sure) and there isn't a file of this name in that folder. In fact, I can't find a file of this name at all in 1.18.

Now my installation is working after the upgrade to 1.18. I've checked /library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Listener/ on my site and it does have LoadClassController.php in it but going by the date stamp this is from the 1.15 version I had prior to upgrading.

So it appears that library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Listener/LoadClassController.php is missing in 1.18 and this is causing the problems?

@Martok Well spotted. The file that is producing the error is not included in the update, but this is correct.

There seems to be a few things going on here:
  1. @IcEWoLF hasn't updated the add-on using the latest XML file (possibly as a result of the errors) -- this is causing it to still refer to older files, i.e. LoadClassController.php
  2. @IcEWoLF appears to have deleted/not uploaded the file /library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass.php (or the /library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/ folder)
Not sure how this has happened, but my suggestion to re-upload all the files should fix the errors and then it should be possible to run the update.

@Martok Well spotted. The file that is producing the error is not included in the update, but this is correct.

There seems to be a few things going on here:
  1. @IcEWoLF hasn't updated the add-on using the latest XML file (possibly as a result of the errors) -- this is causing it to still refer to older files, i.e. LoadClassController.php
  2. @IcEWoLF appears to have deleted/not uploaded the file /library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass.php (or the /library/Waindigo/Listener/LoadClass/ folder)
Not sure how this has happened, but my suggestion to re-upload all the files should fix the errors and then it should be possible to run the update.
Thanks for clarifying. I did wonder if the file was deprecated in this version but thought I'd mention this just in case it was missing. :)

So, should I go ahead and uninstall your mod, delete all the files and then try to install the latest update? @Waindigo
I was running the 1.1.6 version.

This isn't actually an issue with RTL (it behaves exactly the same LTR) -- it is just more noticeable because of the phrases in your language.

The solution is to change the amount of the margin in waindigo_lastpostavatar.css.
Rich (BB code):
.lastPostInfo a.avatar img {
      border: 1px solid #c4c4c4 !important;
      border-radius: 1px !important;
      padding: 1px;
      float: left;
      width: 28px;
      height: 28px;
      margin-right: 3px;
}
I've tried 3px, but it remanis the same. 4 and up works, but it breaks the line between the date/time. Maybe trying to decrease the space between the number of views/replies to the actual phrases next to it and bring it to 4-5px instead of 3?

So, should I go ahead and uninstall your mod, delete all the files and then try to install the latest update? @Waindigo
I was running the 1.1.6 version.
Just upload all files of the latest version and upgrade using the XML file in the latest version. Make sure to upload ALL the files in the upload folder.

When I uninstalled your addon, my Admin-CP got completely messed up. It looks, like the stylesheet has gone in vane... I tried to rebuild the caches and repair all XenForo related items, but it still looks creepy and messed up...

Here's a screen:

Any tipps how I can clean up this mess? Forum itself looks still fine.

EDIT: I got rid of the problem by installing your addon again. I needed to do so anyway, but it is kind of strange to 'be forced to keep it'.

Last edited:
Top Bottom