Genesis is now being released as an open-source, collaborative project, and today we are releasing the first beta.
As the add-on ID has now changed, this add-on will need to be installed as a new add-on. Installing this add-on will uninstall Genesis by Waindigo.
Details of all the style properties and other features of this add-on can be found on the resource description page for this add-on.
The very latest version of this add-on can now always be downloaded from the Genesis GitHub repository here:
We also welcome contributions from anyone through GitHub.
- Improved support for touch browsers and added an style property to disable all touch browser changes.
- Improved support for clicking on anchor links with fixed header. Browser now scrolls to correct location on page. Also works for Admin Control Panel.
- Fixes bug that unable to edit phrases if debug mode is disabled.
- Added style property to show avatar on account tab and set height of avatar.
- Added style property to fix logo block if navigation is fixed.
- Style properties now also apply to Admin Control Panel (where appropriate).
- Added style property to pre-load selected Google Fonts on all pages.
- Added style property to resize the 10 most common default font sizes at every location on your site.
- Removed breadcrumb style properties. These will be included in the next release of NoForo by Waindigo.
- Fixed bug that updating this add-on uninstalls the previous version, requiring it to be installed again from scratch.
- Fixed bug that Appearance by Waindigo is not automatically uninstalled.
Note: By popular request, Last Post Avatar by Waindigo is still available as a standalone add-on. It can be found here and will continue to be supported for the foreseeable future. The standalone version also includes support for XenForo 1.1 and below.
- Style properties for 'Show Top Breadcrumb' and 'Show Bottom Breadcrumb' now enabled by default.
- Fixed "Undefined variable: xenOptions" error when editing phrases.
- Last Post Avatar by Waindigo is now Genesis by Waindigo, a brand new style framework including a selection of style properties and modifications including the very popular Last Post Avatar style modification. Please install this as a new add-on and your existing Last Post Avatar by Waindigo add-on will be uninstalled automatically. Happy new year!