Genesis - Open Source Style Framework

Genesis - Open Source Style Framework 1.0.0 Beta 1

No permission to download

How come the username gets pushed all the way to the end?

kz2k

Worked perfectly thanks!
Great stuff. Please consider reviewing as we think this add-on deserves to be in the top resources.

Edit: Thanks for the review. This add-on was last in Top Resources about 12 months ago, so it is great to see it back again to celebrate the big WIN!

I think there is still a conflict with thread thumbnails... check out my link posted in my last post on here. The sizing is fixed but the image is still the thread image...

I think there is still a conflict with thread thumbnails... check out my link posted in my last post on here. The sizing is fixed but the image is still the thread image...
That's not a conflict. There is an option in the Thread Thumbnail options to show a thumbnail relating to the last post rather than the user's avatar. Please see whether you have this option checked.

That's not a conflict. There is an option in the Thread Thumbnail options to show a thumbnail relating to the last post rather than the user's avatar. Please see whether you have this option checked.
Will this make the image on the left the "thumbnail preview" that is like the first image attachment, and the image on the right the last poster's avatar? This is what I want, I do not want both being the same image.

Will this make the image on the left the "thumbnail preview" that is like the first image attachment, and the image on the right the last poster's avatar? This is what I want, I do not want both being the same image.
If you deselect the option, then yes.

If you leave the option selected, the image on the left will be a thumbnail preview from the first post and the image on the right will be a thumbnail preview from the last post. They will not be the same unless there is only one post.

If you deselect the option, then yes.

If you leave the option selected, the image on the left will be a thumbnail preview from the first post and the image on the right will be a thumbnail preview from the last post. They will not be the same unless there is only one post.
That fixed it. Thanks!

Getting lots of these errors in the server error log

Code:
ErrorException: is_a(): Deprecated. Please use the instanceof operator - library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php:7
Generated By: DrugsNMusic, Mar 5, 2013
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(Object(EWRporta_Block_Controller_RecentThreadx5), 'XenForo_Control...')
#1 /home/public_html/library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php(7): is_a()
#2 /home/public_html/library/Waindigo/LastPostAvatar/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch.php(19): Waindigo_LastPostAvatar_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch->run(Object(EWRporta_Block_Controller_RecentThreadx5), 'Index')
#3 [internal function]: Waindigo_LastPostAvatar_Listener_ControllerPreDispatch::controllerPreDispatch(Array, Array)
#4 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array('controller_pre_...', Array)
#5 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(305): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('Index')
#6 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(309): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#8 /home/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(18) "http://url removed"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

edit, nvm this was march 5

Upgrading from 1.1.5 to 1.1.6 ..

Code:
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.[xxx].net/admin.php?add-ons/Waindigo_LastPostAvatar/upgrade. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Code:
2013/03/14 05:45:45 [error] 45240#0: *3705438 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method GFNCoders_XenSocialize_Model_Extended_AddOn::isDwUpdate() in /var/[xxx]/library/Waindigo/Install/20130313.php on line 769" while reading response header from upstream, client: 78.100.103.205, server: [xxx].net, request: "POST /admin.php?add-ons/Waindigo_LastPostAvatar/upgrade HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "www.[xxx].net", referrer: "http://www.[xxx].net/admin.php?add-ons/Waindigo_LastPostAvatar/upgrade"

Upgrading from 1.1.5 to 1.1.6 ..

Code:
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://www.[xxx].net/admin.php?add-ons/Waindigo_LastPostAvatar/upgrade. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Code:
2013/03/14 05:45:45 [error] 45240#0: *3705438 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method GFNCoders_XenSocialize_Model_Extended_AddOn::isDwUpdate() in /var/[xxx]/library/Waindigo/Install/20130313.php on line 769" while reading response header from upstream, client: 78.100.103.205, server: [xxx].net, request: "POST /admin.php?add-ons/Waindigo_LastPostAvatar/upgrade HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "www.[xxx].net", referrer: "http://www.[xxx].net/admin.php?add-ons/Waindigo_LastPostAvatar/upgrade"
Do you have Chris's Add-on Install & Upgrade add-on installed but disabled (or uploaded but not installed)?

Yes, Chris' was to be installed after yours. His is now installed.
Tried upgrade for this again after your query/suggestion, and worked fine now. Thanks
Great. I'll still fix the bug, but thanks for confirming that was the case.

Back
Top Bottom