General 2.3 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Chris D replied to me about it, saying that it's an improvement over Froala in every way. He didn't give any more details than that, unfortunately. I think it might arrive with 3.0, but don't quote me.
Sounds interesting! But yeah. Due to that I can't see any groundbreaking changes coming for the editor in its current form mainly due to that. But. Who knows 😂😁

Reactions: FTL
webp:

pt-taming.webp
:
No Selmers were injured?

Every time I link to a BBC or Yahoo article and use one of their pictures, I have to convert the sodding thing to jpeg using Paint.
Have you tried just changing the file extension, without opening Paint. For the most part it works very well.

No, that didn't work and I didn't expect it to. Get an error message that it's not an expected file.

The excitement is like before the release of a new iPhone.
Except instead of the removal of a charger plug, we get an exclusive new feature bundled - 'BroganBot'. An intuitive but sarcastic AI 'helper' that does nothing except makes you terrified. The future is dark. The future is scary.

/s

Hey guys

I wonder what the surprise they planning to showcase for us sometime this week?

Let's see if we can crack the surprise

Will XF 2.3 offer the ability to sort content types by custom fields. This isn't a feature of the XF Custom Fields System.

Will XF allow users to filter listing pages by custom fields and having custom field content indexed in search?

HYS HYS? No HYS today? :(

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

It's ok if Kier doesn't score the video with his keyboards if that is causing the delay.

Will XF 2.3 offer the ability to sort content types by custom fields. This isn't a feature of the XF Custom Fields System.

Will XF allow users to filter listing pages by custom fields and having custom field content indexed in search?
In general, the XF Custom Fields System needs some work. There's some really amazing things and quality of life improvements that could be made. I hope we see them.

Thus far the video gets uploaded to YouTube before it's posted here. So you can simultaneously keep hitting refresh here and on YouTube. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom