Gamigon.com - Another gaming community (that role plays)

Hello there,
Great to see another gaming focused use of Xenforo :)

I like the layout - nice and simple. The colours are used well and not overdone.
The 'top & bottom' arrows are great! Is that an addon from here or part of the theme?

A couple of things:
- On 'Community Discussion', GLG is still mentioned in the description.
- As I was searching, I noticed that the word typed in is in black and cannot be seen on the black background of the search panel.

Haven't found any other issues.

Hello there,
Great to see another gaming focused use of Xenforo :)

I like the layout - nice and simple. The colours are used well and not overdone.
The 'top & bottom' arrows are great! Is that an addon from here or part of the theme?

A couple of things:
- On 'Community Discussion', GLG is still mentioned in the description.
- As I was searching, I noticed that the word typed in is in black and cannot be seen on the black background of the search panel.

Haven't found any other issues.
Thank you for pointing out those mistakes. I fixed the search bar color and that typo. Having little bit of a hard time finding the settings for the text color in the dropbox menu. I will find it.

Xenforo is kind of complicated! Well, to do it right and make your install look different ;)

Is there a Gaming Xenforo Admins community/ forum/ thread? Perhaps there should be.

Xenforo is kind of complicated! Well, to do it right and make your install look different ;)

Is there a Gaming Xenforo Admins community/ forum/ thread? Perhaps there should be.
I enjoyed customizing. I still have much left to do. I am not sure if your saying I did it right or if your saying I didn't. Either way it's all good.

Very nice looking site, well done. I don't get the domain but it looks like your forum is growing ! Good luck ! :)

Top Bottom