Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
Yeah with the extra template but it seems I may not have included that. I can't confirm as I'm out of town but your welcome to download it and try. The FAQ tab also explains a bit about it.

template name is pe_extra_gamer_profiles
The FAQ helped out a little, but I'd like it to display an icon next to it like the other ones. In the pe_gamer_icon_field.css I tried adding this:
Code:
}

.customFieldEditbattlenet.gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -156px 0px;
}

Thinking that, that would work. The rest displays .customFieldEditminecraftUserProfile <- it has the field id, well... needless to say it doesn't work.

Untitled.webp

I'm trying to get these two to display it. And it doesn't seem to be working. How do I go about doing all of this?

Yeah with the extra template but it seems I may not have included that. I can't confirm as I'm out of town but your welcome to download it and try. The FAQ tab also explains a bit about it.

template name is pe_extra_gamer_profiles
@Steve F: Yup, that worked perfectly, thanks!

The FAQ helped out a little, but I'd like it to display an icon next to it like the other ones. In the pe_gamer_icon_field.css I tried adding this:
Code:
}

{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -156px 0px;
}

Thinking that, that would work. The rest displays .customFieldEditminecraftUserProfile <- it has the field id, well... needless to say it doesn't work.

View attachment 108442

I'm trying to get these two to display it. And it doesn't seem to be working. How do I go about doing all of this?

@Xyphien: You need a space in that code, between the dots:

Code:

should be

.customFieldEditbattlenet .gamerIcon

@Steve F: Yup, that worked perfectly, thanks!

@Xyphien: You need a space in that code, between the dots:

Code:

should be

I've done this, and nothing has changed. Still no picture, etc.

I added the code:

.customFieldEditaim .gamerIcon,
.customFieldEditicq .gamerIcon,
.customFieldEdityahoo .gamerIcon,
.customFieldEditgtalk .gamerIcon,
.customFieldEditskype .gamerIcon,
.customFieldEdittwitter .gamerIcon,
.customFieldEditbattlenet .gamerIcon,
.customFieldEditfacebook .gamerIcon

And then at the bottom:

{
}

I've done this, and nothing has changed. Still no picture, etc.

I added the code:

And then at the bottom:

{
}
Why are you using the game sprite? There is no battle net icon there. You'll need to upload your own!

Yeah... A lot of the members have updated it, and have the icons for their names, etc. And have said they like it.

@Golden Falcon I've also changed the image now to battlenet.png
@Xyphien: Gotcha. You can check mine over here:

Profile: http://www.gamersfire.com/community/members/falcon.1/
Post: http://www.gamersfire.com/community/threads/final-fantasy-7-remake-for-playstation-4.2062/

For pop-up name, just click on someone's name. For contact details it works too (but you have to be logged in to see/change it obviously)

Here are both my custom files if you want to check them out and compare to yours!

pe_extra_gamer_profiles

PHP:
<xen:comment>
Use this code below as a template to add more icons, changing the user field names with your new user fields.

<xen:if is="{$user.customFields.originUserProfile}">
    <li class="iconContainer">
        <a href="origin://addfriend" class="gamerIcon originIcon Tooltip" data-offsetX="-4" title="{xen:phrase gp_origin}: {$user.customFields.originUserProfile}"></a>
    </li>
</xen:if>
</xen:comment>

<xen:require css="pe_extra_gamer_profiles.css" />

<xen:if is="{$user.customFields.destinyUserProfile}">
        <a href="http://destinytracker.com/destiny/player/{$user.customFields.destinySystem}/{$user.customFields.destinyUserProfile}" class="gamerIcon destinyIcon Tooltip" data-offsetX="-4" target="blank" title="Destiny: {$user.customFields.xboxliveUserProfile}"></a>
    </li>

<xen:if is="{$user.customFields.gfBlizzardUserProfile}">
        <a class="gamerIcon gfBlizzardIcon Tooltip" data-offsetX="-4" title="Blizzard Battle.net: {$user.customFields.gfBlizzardUserProfile}"></a>
    </li>

pe_extra_gamer_profiles.css

PHP:
<xen:if is="@gamerIcon24">
/* Use this section below to display icons @ 24x24 */
.destinyIcon
{
    background-image: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png');
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

.destinyIcon { background-position: -312px 0px; }

.gfBlizzardIcon
{
    background-image: url('http://www.gamersfire.com/community/images/gf-extra/blizzard-icon.png');
}

<xen:else />
/* Use this section below to display icons @ 16x16 */
.destinyIcon
{
    background-image: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite-16.png');
}

.destinyIcon { background-position: -216px 0px; }

/* Custom Field Edit page */
.customFieldEditdestinySystem .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -312px 0px;
}
.customFieldEditdestinyUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -312px 0px;
}

.customFieldEditgfBlizzardUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('http://www.gamersfire.com/community/images/gf-extra/blizzard-icon.png') no-repeat;
}

<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{  
<xen:if is="@gamerIcon24">
    .memberCard .destinyIcon
    {
        background-image: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite-16.png');
    }

.desintyIcon { background-position: -216px 0px; }

}

Hopefully that helps! There are two CSS changes, and one script change.

So I'm guessing you have it working like you want now?
No, it still doesn't display anything at all...

Here are my files:

pe_gamer...etc. .css
Code:
<xen:include template="pe_extra_gamer_profiles.css" />

.account_contact_details .gamerIcon
{
    display: inline-block;
    width: 24px;
    height: 24px;
    margin-top: -5px;
    margin-right: -8px;
    margin-left: 5px;
    float: right;
}

{
    display: none;
}

.customFieldEditsteamUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat 0 0px;
}

.customFieldEditoriginUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -78px 0px;
}

.customFieldEditxboxliveUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -52px 0px;
}

.customFieldEditpsnUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -26px 0px;
}

.customFieldEdittwitchUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -104px 0px;
}

.customFieldEdityoutubeUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -130px 0px;
}

.customFieldEditminecraftUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
}

.customFieldEditlegendsUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -260px 0px;
}
}

{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/battlnet.png') no-repeat 0px 0px;
}

I've also tried changing

to
.customFieldEditbattlenetUserProfile .gamerIcon

With absolutely nothing still...

@Golden Falcon So... What all do I have to add to the code? I'm not tracking at all man. and why is yours gfBlizzardUserProfile rather than just BlizzardUserProfile did I mess something up?

No, it still doesn't display anything at all...

Here are my files:

pe_gamer...etc. .css
Code:
<xen:include template="pe_extra_gamer_profiles.css" />

.account_contact_details .gamerIcon
{
    display: inline-block;
    width: 24px;
    height: 24px;
    margin-top: -5px;
    margin-right: -8px;
    margin-left: 5px;
    float: right;
}

{
    display: none;
}

.customFieldEditsteamUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat 0 0px;
}

.customFieldEditoriginUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -78px 0px;
}

.customFieldEditxboxliveUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -52px 0px;
}

.customFieldEditpsnUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -26px 0px;
}

.customFieldEdittwitchUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -104px 0px;
}

.customFieldEdityoutubeUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -130px 0px;
}

.customFieldEditminecraftUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
}

.customFieldEditlegendsUserProfile .gamerIcon
{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/gamer-icon-sprite.png') no-repeat -260px 0px;
}
}

{
    background: url('styles/gamerprofiles/battlnet.png') no-repeat 0px 0px;
}

I've also tried changing

to
.customFieldEditbattlenetUserProfile .gamerIcon

With absolutely nothing still...

@Golden Falcon So... What all do I have to add to the code? I'm not tracking at all man. and why is yours gfBlizzardUserProfile rather than just BlizzardUserProfile did I mess something up?
That template is just for the icons on the Account contact details page, where you fill in your various profile names for each service.

If you would like to set me up an account I'd be happy to take a look for you.

That template is just for the icons on the Account contact details page, where you fill in your various profile names for each service.

If you would like to set me up an account I'd be happy to take a look for you.
I sent you a PM, thanks!

You can just replace all instances of the background-images with your URL instead of mine.

I'm using gfBlizzardUserProfile instead of blizzardUserProfile just in case if @Steve F does an update and adds Blizzard officially. I like putting a different css name so I can track it better when things change. "gf" being my site's initials. You can use just regular blizzardUserProfile though.

Hopefully Steve can fix your issue! Let us know how it goes!

im such a duchebag i've deleted the Facebook and Twitter field^^ and now GPE doesnt find the spot :/ could anyone tell me what the ID for Facebook and twitter was called?

hi Steve :) thanks^^ okay i've added it but i think it was another problem
the facebook logo doesnt appear :/ for the id: facebook
and some old users are still having their facebook icon wit the text: user_field_facebook :/

i think i need to set up the "facebook" part as a new "own" one to solve it ^^ im going to try it with your tutorial from a earlier post :)

thanks for the hint but after the completion of the rebuild the same error is here :/
ill rebuild it now directly incode and grap the own "ID" :) but many thanks :)

The current version only compatible with 1.4.3 and above. There was a specific issue relating to the message_user_info template in XF 1.4.2 which was fixed in XF 1.4.3.

I have it stated at the top of the resource description in red. Are you able to update XF?

Anyone know what this template edit was so I could manually do it? Would love the profile icons back but don't have the funds to renew my XF license.

Top Bottom