Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com

Gamer Profiles - PixelExit.com 1.0.3

No permission to download
Not that I'm aware of, but it sure seems like your IP is banned or some such. Are you the only one having the issue?

upload_2015-4-11_23-28-8.webp

So I just upgraded from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3 , all the post icons are gone but the words show up. The icons work in the profile views however. I have already checked the the style properties and custom fields is checked.

Ry3vUBl.png

So I just upgraded from 1.0.0 to 1.0.3 , all the post icons are gone but the words show up. The icons work in the profile views however. I have already checked the the style properties and custom fields is checked.

Ry3vUBl.png
Check for any outdated templates. What version of XenForo are you on as well?

Nothing outdated on the template I'm using and version 1.4.2 .
The current version only compatible with 1.4.3 and above. There was a specific issue relating to the message_user_info template in XF 1.4.2 which was fixed in XF 1.4.3.

I have it stated at the top of the resource description in red. Are you able to update XF?

You are correct. That was my fault. (My apologies for not reading better) I didn't realize I wasn't on the latest. I don't think I'll be able update though so i'll have to disable for now. Thanks for putting up with the end user =)!

@Steve F ive installed the addon and told it to display custom fields

they all display as they should and when i hover over psn and xbox they popup
all the other ones dont have a popup and also when i click the destiny image it throws an error on destinytracker saying page cant be found
is there a fix for any of these?

@Steve F ive installed the addon and told it to display custom fields

they all display as they should and when i hover over psn and xbox they popup
all the other ones dont have a popup and also when i click the destiny image it throws an error on destinytracker saying page cant be found
is there a fix for any of these?
Sounds like the name is incorrect or the platform the name is associated with.

I have tried and can not get this working, its not showing anywhere and when I click on profiles it just list the username no icons.

Xenforo 1.4.6
Modest and Apex themes.

There is a template included with an example how to add new fields. H1Z1 will most likely use your Steam name so to me it seems almost redundant adding it as I noticed with the BF4 as it uses the Origin name. But yes you can add more by editing the template provided.

This is something I would like to do for a newer version (2.0) or something. Currently I'm not much of a programmer, this add-on is just using some HTML/CSS templates and Custom Fields. We'll just have to see what I can attain and obviously have time frame for it.
Hi @Steve F - Can you please point me to where this template is? Thanks!

I have tried and can not get this working, its not showing anywhere and when I click on profiles it just list the username no icons.

Xenforo 1.4.6
Modest and Apex themes.
Geez, sorry totally missed this, are you still having a problem? If so check for permissions and the custom fields are enabled for your style in message elements settings.

Hi @Steve F - Can you please point me to where this template is? Thanks!

Do you see a template by the name pe_extra_gamer_profiles in the template list?

Is there anyway to add your blizzard username to this? Incase people wish to play Hearthstone, WoW, D3, HOTS, etc. With eachother?

Yeah with the extra template but it seems I may not have included that. I can't confirm as I'm out of town but your welcome to download it and try. The FAQ tab also explains a bit about it.

template name is pe_extra_gamer_profiles

Top Bottom