• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Game On

GCSkye

This is a free skin offered by Online Web Market

Screenshots
Sorry no live demo at this time. :(

gameon_XF3.webp gameon_XF2.webp gameon_XF.webp

The skin download includes the upload files, XML, a PSD for the navigation buttons, installation guide and the special fonts used in the design.

Using this style requires the rules of OWM to be followed. Current style rules:

License: Creative Common 3.0, Free To Use, LINKS in the Footer MUST remain intact as IS.
Designed by Online Web Market, coded by SleekVb.Net.
Fully updated with XenForo 1.0.0 Beta 3, compatible with Beta 4.

Download temporarily removed.

Very nice indeed , very striking...

I would prefer it with a burnt orange instead of red but hey thats a personal thing..

Top marks..

Regards..

Very different and unique, I like that you have changed the navbar etc which not many do.

Impressive!

Will there be a branding free version? While I normally don't mind a link to your site in the footer, there are no fewer than 4 different links and a HUGE footer image. And that sucks because other than that I freaking love the style. But what's standard is too much.

Edit: Also what Russ said.

Good release, not really stoked I should have to register on an external website for it, sort of a turn off!

File size is to big to upload, other themes requiring registration have been posted as a work around.

Will there be a branding free version? While I normally don't mind a link to your site in the footer, there are no fewer than 4 different links and a HUGE footer image. And that sucks because other than that I freaking love the style. But what's standard is too much.

Edit: Also what Russ said.

Hey Edrondol,

I coded the theme in accordance to the Client, I have no control on the regulations of the copyright. I'll discuss with him pertaining the links and see about a brand free version. I'll PM you with the details, and update the main post.

From what I've seen, all skins for XenForo work on all versions. The only incompatibility will be the new admin controls implemented since the release of the new versions, such as editing the navigation through the navigation controls in admincp. They would have to be template edits in the current release of Gameon.

Gameon will be available fully compatible for the gold upon it's release.

Top Bottom