Boardgamedungeon.net - A Board Game Community

Frode789

logo.webp
Hello and welcome to our new community - Board Game Dungeon!

I consider the site being in beta right now, as I want more feedback and allow the site to grow naturally in the right direction with the right set of features! Come along and help shape it!
I wanted to create a modern platform to discuss board games and share the love for board games, and having a extra focus on the social aspects of the board gaming. Groups, tournaments, showcasing your collections/mini paints and much more.

Why join BGD?
  • The site is running on one of the most advanced forum softwares. Providing a feature-rich, modern, clean and mobile-friendly forum design/layout.
  • Dedicated news section, which will feature exclusive content and guides. For launch, we have a exclusive interview (with some really exciting images and details!) with Valor & Villainy designer James Van Niekerk!
  • Create and join board game groups. You can manage it with dedicated member lists, events, forum, logo and other cool features. Maybe you can find a club to play with that resides near you?
  • Mange your board game tournaments. It automatically creates brackets/groups depending on what settings you provide. We will host dedicated tournaments occasionally, and the plan eventually is to have a sort of league system in the most popular games.
  • Display your awesome board game collections, mini paints, deluxe components or other cool stuff from your board games! Elegant portal with emphasis on visual presentation and allowing for easy commenting and discussions among the users.
  • Check out board game streams, directly here on BGD! No need to filter manually through Twitch looking for board game streams.
  • There is also a database, which I'm testing functionality and integrations with. Feel free to provide feedback and give ideas to what direction you think it can go :)
I hope that you will come along the journey and participate and spread the word!

Top Bottom