1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate Gallery?

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Bobage24, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Bobage24

Bobage24 Member

I am currently an IPB customer and thinking about giving xenforo a try, but I didn't see a gallery. Are there plans to add a gallery for xenforo?

island likes this.
  2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Well I don't know anything for sure, but there might just be a good to great probability of one of the members here coming up with a gallery addon in the very near future.

island and lsxforo like this.
  3. Andy.N

Andy.N Well-Known Member

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

5. EQnoble

TNCclubman likes this.
  6. EQnoble

7. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Indeed it is. Exciting stuff there.

8. EQnoble

yuppers :)

9. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

I actually have a simple gallery I will be releasing once I get home from holidays. Shortly after I will start work on a fully featured gallery that integrates very nicely into... everything.

iTuN3r likes this.
  10. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/galleria-the-basics.9504/

Or you two can Team up and work on that same Add-on which is not bad idea and continue with supports and more exciting features :)

11. Robbo

Robbo Well-Known Member

My simple gallery will be much more simple then that. It is just a gallery, no bloat like comments. The non 'lite' version will be much more advanced like the popular galleries you see with other forums.
    And I would possibly team up but I am fairly anal when it comes to code and whoever it was would have to be very good and want to do it for money. I do web stuff to pay my bills, not because I'm some nice guy making stuff for everyone else to make money off.