1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gallery Integration?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 0ptima, Nov 27, 2010.

1. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

Anyone integrate XF with a gallery yet, even if its basic?
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

Not yet, that I know of.
  3. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to see this as the first official XF product actually... see what the team can astound us with to out-do the work they have already shown.
    kyrgyz likes this.
  4. steven s

steven s Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I would rather see 3rd party galleries. In that thought, I would also like an easy bridge between the two.
    I think both have its' positives and negatives.
  5. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

I would much rather have a fully integrated option developed by Kier and Mike.

It is a much better solution than having to deal with a 3rd party and hope that they give full and great support for their product.

With that being said, I'd love a gallery option whether it is a 3rd party or not with xenForo. Let's get one done! :D
  6. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Voted Gallery here !
  7. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

This would be the best option for me.
  8. 0ptima

0ptima Well-Known Member

Since there is a WP bridge, I went looking for a WP addon gallery for WP 3, but did not find one (I did a quick search) . The ideal gallery for me would be one that allowed you (the admin) and end users to create albums, upload pictures and allow others to browse the albums.