Gallery Integration?

I'm hoping to see this as the first official XF product actually... see what the team can astound us with to out-do the work they have already shown.
Sorry, but I would rather see 3rd party galleries. In that thought, I would also like an easy bridge between the two.
I think both have its' positives and negatives.

I would much rather have a fully integrated option developed by Kier and Mike.

It is a much better solution than having to deal with a 3rd party and hope that they give full and great support for their product.

With that being said, I'd love a gallery option whether it is a 3rd party or not with xenForo. Let's get one done! :D

I would much rather have a fully integrated option developed by Kier and Mike.

It is a much better solution than having to deal with a 3rd party and hope that they give full and great support for their product.

With that being said, I'd love a gallery option whether it is a 3rd party or not with xenForo. Let's get one done! :D
Voted Gallery here !

Sorry, but I would rather see 3rd party galleries. In that thought, I would also like an easy bridge between the two.
I think both have its' positives and negatives.

Since there is a WP bridge, I went looking for a WP addon gallery for WP 3, but did not find one (I did a quick search) . The ideal gallery for me would be one that allowed you (the admin) and end users to create albums, upload pictures and allow others to browse the albums.

Top Bottom