Future xenForo Support Suggestion

DieselMinded

One thing that i always hated about vbulletin support :

ME:
Hey vb support i have this problem with xxxxxxxxxxxx .

SUPPORT:
reinstall vbulletin

ME:
#%#@&$*(#@&@)

hope this ... however i'm looking for an 'official italian support' (just registered the xenforo.it domain :D) do you think that's possible?
Domaingrabbing is the word for this. Some wannabees already registrered the domains for germany aswell, kinda makes me think about kindergarten. Instead of communicating with XF it seems like a disput in the back gets started. Poor...

hope this ... however i'm looking for an 'official italian support' (just registered the xenforo.it domain :D) do you think that's possible?
Domaingrabbing is the word for this. Some wannabees already registrered the domains for germany aswell, kinda makes me think about kindergarten. Instead of communicating with XF it seems like a disput in the back gets started. Poor...

mate, this is the world ... ;) i've not grabbed anything from XF ... i'd simply registered a domain for future use ... (you don't know how the vb's support was released in italy)

ME:

SUPPORT:
reinstall vbulletin

ME:
#%#@&$*(#@&@)

In over 6 months that I have been a member at the vb forums I have never seen any of the support staff to say something like that. vB support in my book is very good :)

ME:

SUPPORT:
reinstall vbulletin

ME:
#%#@&$*(#@&@)
I've never seen them say that, ever.

What you may sometimes get is - "upload the original files" which is not even slightly the same thing. And that advise is very sensible and fixes a myriad of problems.

Sure if you've modified the files it's problematic, but that could easily be the issue.

Top Bottom