1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTAO: Peggy - Post reports via Alerts?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by James, Aug 5, 2010.

1. James

James Well-Known Member

Something I've been wondering. Peggy (or an Admin), are reported posts issued as an alert (or can they be...)?

I know you could 'watch' a reported posts forum, but it'd be awesome to actually receive reports as an alert.
  2. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

This will be the subject of a future "Have You Seen... ?" post. :)
  3. James

James Well-Known Member

Damnit.. did you consult Kier/Mike as to whether you could expose this information? :p

I wasn't expecting an answer, but you can secretly give us one in some white text that Kier and Mike can idly ignore.
  4. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I did consult and that is the current "official" answer. :D
  5. jmurrayhead

jmurrayhead Well-Known Member

considering the above quote from Peggy...I'd say this will be available at some point :)
  6. James

James Well-Known Member

I was thinking that too.
  7. Onimua

Onimua Well-Known Member

I'm surprised at how many of these have yet to come from little bits and pieces mentioned around in various threads.
  8. Floris

Floris Guest

Told you, should have bribed her. Have you learned nothing! :p

That said, who needs notification? If there's a report forum like on vBulletin, it will just show as 'has unread content'. Which should be enough for the mods.
  9. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I've mentioned this elsewhere, but there's a "report center" that shows up in a moderator bar at the top of the screen.
  10. Jonathan

Jonathan Active Member

Exactly what any alternative to vBulletin needs.
  11. Disjunto

Disjunto Well-Known Member

that sounds interesting :D
  12. captainslater

captainslater Well-Known Member

Looking forward to "Have you seen?"-thread :)