Server issue Friendly url not working (base tag issues)

I'm working with Blandt to set up a dev server using nginx to see if we can get all the kinks out.
But for future reference, it would be nice to have the config for people using litespeed

It looks like it could be a Litespeed bug... unless there's another .htaccess interfering somewhere? The weird thing is that it's loading the correct script, but the path info indicates it should be loading the script at the root of the domain.

Nginx will go toe to toe in performance with LS minus the 1000 box a year ;) I don't call it downgrading. Perhaps different but no downgrading

Toe to toe with Standard possibly, Enterprise not really.

I wasn't actually talking bad about Nginx, just saying that the current setup is better, even with the cost, which pays for itself with the hosting accounts he offers on that box.
google is your best friend .... I have never used LiteSpeed so I can't say ... nginx is better :D

Theres a thread at WHM where they do various benchmarks, including one for DDoS attacks if I remember correctly. LiteSpeed far out performed the various tests, most of which were setup by people who specialized in that daemon.

Top Bottom