[FreddysHouse] Two-factor Authentication

[FreddysHouse] Two-factor Authentication 1.3.3

No permission to download
what what is this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method FreddysHouse_TwoFactor_Model_User::getUsersSM() in /home/unkn0wn/public_html/forums/library/SortMem/ControllerPublic/Member.php on line 140

i get this when i go to the members page

This is an incompatibility with another add-on. SortMem is adding an extra function to the user model, and modifying the controller to use the new function. Add-ons should stack on top of each other, can you point me at the version of the SortMem add-on you have installed and I'll see if I can get around the incompatibility.

Hello,

When I do "File Health Check" it found this error:

library/FreddysHouse/TwoFactor/ControllerPublic/Login.php
File does not contain expected contents.

Pleas help.

Thank you.

-cypher.

Hello,

When I do "File Health Check" it found this error:

library/FreddysHouse/TwoFactor/ControllerPublic/Login.php
File does not contain expected contents.

Pleas help.

Thank you.

-cypher.

Looks like I forgot to update the file hashes in the last update, I'll update it shortly

@SheepCow Thanks for this add-on!

Could you add Authy support? Right now you can add then using the Google Authenticator method, but being on a separate method (and with extra configuration, like logo support) would be great.

Is it possible to use this with Duo Security? @SheepCow

Also can you please assist those of us with dark backgrounds? Possibly changing the color of the QR code (if that would work) or make it so the QR code has a white background always. For now my solution is EXTRA.css:
Code:
div#qrcode-1 {
background-color: white;
padding: 5px 5px 2px 5px;
}

Last edited:
I enabled 2 Factor Authentication and am now having an issue. For some reason, when I go to login using the header login, it goes to http://www.controlbooth.com/login/login as the url, then it goes to the 2 factor page, and then it brings me to the signup page. Not sure why.

I disable the 2 factor authentication, and poof, the issue goes away. I logged out, then went to the homepage, logged in from the header dropdown, and it worked perfectly.

Top Bottom