Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com

Forum Statistics - PixelExit.com 1.0.0

No permission to download
Kind of cool I guess if you're into the whole retro thing. :D

It leaves some member data on the sidebar. It might as well cover birthdays and recently visited. It looks silly to have some stats on the sidebar and some below the nodes. Just a thought

Good job for a first addon. Seems to work well for what it does.

I've made some changes in how it inserts the needed call for the template, so hopefully there won't be a need for that. That option is removed in the next version, I was going to include a option to display the legend in the sidebar but have now changed that

Bring on Beta 3! ;) Looking forward to it and we'll start using it again.

To hide who is online from guest

template: pe_forum_stats

search for
PHP:
            <div class="peStatsContent">
				<div class="peStatsMembersOnline">
						<xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.records}">
							<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">
								<xen:if hascontent="true">
								<div class="peFollowedOnline">
								<h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link account/following}">{xen:phrase people_you_follow}:</a></h4>
								<ul class="followedOnline">
									<xen:contentcheck>
										<xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user">
											<xen:if is="{$user.followed}">
												<li title="{$user.username}" class="Tooltip"><xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage" /></li>
											</xen:if>
										</xen:foreach>
									</xen:contentcheck>
								</ul>
								</div>
								<h4 class="minorHeading"><a href="{xen:link members}">{xen:phrase members}:</a></h4>

<ol class="listInline">
								<xen:foreach loop="$onlineUsers.records" value="$user" i="$i">
									<xen:if is="{$i} <= {$onlineUsers.limit}">
										<li>
									<xen:if is="{$user.user_id}">	
												<a href="{xen:link members, $user}"
										class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}"><xen:if is="{$xenOptions.peForumStatsRichUserName}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}<xen:else />{$user.username}</xen:if></a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
									<xen:else />
										{xen:phrase guest}<xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>
										</li>
								<xen:if is="{$onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}">
									<li class="moreLink">... <a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_visitors}">{xen:phrase and_x_more, 'count={xen:number $onlineUsers.recordsUnseen}'}</a></li>
						</ol>
				<!-- <br /> Eh? -->
					<div class="footnote">
						<a href="{xen:link online}" title="{xen:phrase see_all_online_users}">{xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z_robots_a, 'total={xen:number $onlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $onlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $onlineUsers.guests}', 'robots={xen:number $onlineUsers.robots}'}</a>
					</div>
				</div>
			<xen:if is="{$xenOptions.peForumStatsLegend}">
				<ul class="peUserGroupLegend">
					<xen:if hascontent="true">
						<xen:contentcheck>
							<xen:foreach loop="$peForumStatsLegend" value="$peForumStatsLegend">
									<li>
										<span class="peGroups" style="{$peForumStatsLegend.usergroup.username_css}" title="{$peForumStatsLegend.usergroup.user_title}">{$peForumStatsLegend.usergroup.title}<span class="divider">|</span></span>
									</li>
						</xen:contentcheck>
				</ul>
        </div>

wrap the whole thing with this
PHP:
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id}">

Done :)

No it's on my test server as I am busy converting from vBulletin to XF and doing my pre import setups

Is the text there and maybe just need to be changed? Try highlighting it or inspect the it with a browser tool. Other than that I can't help without seeing it first hand

Yes there is text once highlighted, once I have my live site up if I still have an issue I can come back to you then

Are you using widget framework? Also can you check the Template Modifications and see something is not being applied for the [PE] Forum Statistics?

Just installed this at Tournstone, looks lovely!

Is there a way to take the category/node header off and to have it underneath the second breadcrumb? Or at least to extend into the sidebar if there is room (like there is on Tournstone - added link so you can see)?

Top Bottom