1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Formated and Unformated emails

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Cory Booth, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Cory Booth

Cory Booth Well-Known Member

I would like the ability to "brand" my email notifications.
    Granted, users should be able to choose if their emails are text or HTML - but....

Some of my users actually miss getting the logo based, nicely formated and colored emails I sent using prior CMS systems.

Again, understood most may think this is a crazy idea, but.... Something I think could be easily incorporated and atleast give xF Admins the ability to choose what to use....
    Walter likes this.
  2. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I agree the ability to send some emails in HTML format would be great... Though this should be 100% user option, I think some do indeed like the instant branding recognisation that comes with more rich emails.

I would not see this as highly important though.
  3. Cory Booth

@Ceri May
    Agree with your comment....

But I have a bad habit of remembering all those (Gee I WISH I could) and then forgetting them again.
    I want to get these thoughts in here as soon as I can so I don't forget them :)

I feel like I am submitting the "requirements" to the develoment team! LOL
  4. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

totally agreed, but i need this as admin ... not as normal user ... :)
  5. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

We have built in support for HTML emails. We just haven't actually populated the HTML yet.
    Alex and Walter like this.
  6. Cory Booth

That's one checkmark... Only 27 more to go! LOL
  7. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

So, you have changed your mind then? : http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...ight=evil#post336787 ;)

(Yes, you can call me crazy :rolleyes:. I seemed to have lived day and night on the good old vBulletin Suggestions and Feedback forum if you can remember stuff like this).
    Green Cat and KURTZ like this.
  8. James

James Well-Known Member

Heh... :cool:
  9. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Green Cat and Grover like this.
  10. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

11. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

LOL Grover ...

anyway, glad to hear which this is implemented ... thanks guys :)