Font Awesome Icons Not Working.

For the past 2 months my font awesome icons in the Media Gallery have not been working.

What is strange is that it IS working on my desktop(at home)

It's not working on my laptop and cellphone(from another connection at my friends)

But what is even more strange is the xenforo website shows the icons.

So this means it's not my laptop. So it's just my forum?

I tried 3 different browers on my laptop and none work.

What could be going wrong? The icons not showing up is making me go crazy.

The icons are just a blank icons with a square inside.

Somewhat the same problem i read here:

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/font-awesome-display-issue.87254/

I don't know how to fix it.

Last edited:
Is this on the site listed against your license?

It works fine for me on my mobile.

Exactly what OS and browser are you using on your cellphone and laptop?

Yes it is the same site in my license.

I just did a little more testing. I made a new style and reverted everything to the default style. I tried again with my laptop and cellphone but i get the same thing. Here is some photos with some strange symbols.

This is a photo from my laptop. Just blank squares
laptop.webp

This is my photo from my cellphone. Strange symbols

cell.webp
They look like arabic symbols to me. I am connected from an arabic country internet connection via their hotel. since i am not home at the moment. Is that possible conflicting?
I access my desktop which is at home via software to my home country and everything works fine over there.

What is strange too. I tried the default browser on my cellphone(default Samsung browser) and it works fine.

Laptop:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Chrome(doesn't work)
Mozilla(doesn't work)
Opera(doesn't work)
IE(doesn't work)

Cellphone:
Chrome (doesn't work)
default browser(works)

It works fine here in Chrome. It sounds like there could be something being blocked (or replaced) from the Font Awesome CDN from where you currently are?

I thought me being in a different country might be the reason. But other xenforo websites work fine. So it must be a problem with my site.

Can you tell me where the font awesome is stored? i want to check if there is files missing or something. I tried looking but i dont see a font awesome folder.

Top Bottom