RM 1.2 Font Awesome as Resource icons?

It could theoretically be done with template edits - but it would be custom CSS that is written for each resource. It should be a fairly similar concept to replacing the node icons with font awesome.

Otherwise you would be needing an add-on (I don't think one currently exists).

OK, was hoping for something simple, as it's so easy to add an icon on a per resource basis. I'll wait for addon or maybe I'll suggest it for RM v 10.8.2

As a suggestion, this is fairly unlikely to happen. Resource icons are essentially equivalent to avatars in that they are designed to be a logo for a resource (see various app stores). A small list of available icons isn't really something we'd target (that would be an "avatar gallery" which is also something we haven't done and don't have plans to add).

A small list of available icons isn't really something we'd target (that would be an "avatar gallery" which is also something we haven't done and don't have plans to add).
Fair Point, but I would think as it's Font Awesome text, rather than a icon gallery, it would be a text field as an alternative to the icon upload.

I think FA is a core part of the Media gallery so perhaps possible to also integrate it into RM.

Top Bottom