Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could copy and paste each hex value into Photoshop or another image editing program, and then in the color selector drag the saturation slider all the way down. I guess that would be the only scientific way to do it. :)

Ok, I'll look into this. :)

Great, that way is working for me now, so I'll try to get all the colours unsaturated. Until then i guess you can look into that image browser thing.

Hi Erik, I'm trying to get the same background across the header and the body of my flexile skin. However I cant get it to work. How do I do that?

how do you make it so that the sidebar and the main area are on the same background, like there is no background in the middle, its all white? How is that possible?

Hello,

I use the latest flexible style (update 1) with portal addon i have a little border problem.

How i can adjust the border? (please find in attach)

Thx :)

Attachments

• border.webp
    border.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 50
So Flexile is the best theme to use with XenPorta? What are these special style settings Xenporta has for it? I haven't installed either yet but am looking for a good theme and I like some of the Xenporta extra functionality. Just wondering if it matters what theme I choose to use and if any additional benefit is gained by using Flexile?

So Flexile is the best theme to use with XenPorta?
If you like what you see in Flexile, the colours, the design and such, then I'd say go for it :)
What are these special style settings Xenporta has for it?
Loads, too many to mention and explain ;)
Basically, everything is catered for with one click in the Style Properties. Easy, effortless. The design "exceptions" that Jaxel's mods require, are all contained within the style.
if any additional benefit is gained by using Flexile?
See above :D

They both work together very well indeed.
Here endeth my advert for Flexile.

how do you make it so that the sidebar and the main area are on the same background, like there is no background in the middle, its all white? How is that possible?
Sorry, can you be a little more specific? Try changing the Style Properties > General > Flexile Content Background color (to white) and see if that does what you're looking for.

Same here :( Version 1.1
Notices work fine with XenForo 1.1.0 and the latest version of Flexile:
notices.webp

Sorry, can you be a little more specific? Try changing the Style Properties > General > Flexile Content Background color (to white) and see if that does what you're looking for.

I mean the red part. Not the whole background, but I just want to make the sidebar connected with the main content with the white background that the main content has, so the sidebar / main content stays together but you still have the background as normal.

Capture.PNG

You would have to make some custom css changes to do that, Flexile diverts away from default XF styling for some of the layout... the part in question, the sidebar for yourself.

I assume you want to make it like an L design, so the header and sidebar look as one! Again, that would require some extra special attention from you. If you don't know CSS then you will need to learn in order to achieve that correctly, especially due to the way notices are shown, which would break that L model you are aiming for.

You would have to make some custom css changes to do that, Flexile diverts away from default XF styling for some of the layout... the part in question, the sidebar for yourself.

I assume you want to make it like an L design, so the header and sidebar look as one! Again, that would require some extra special attention from you. If you don't know CSS then you will need to learn in order to achieve that correctly, especially due to the way notices are shown, which would break that L model you are aiming for.

I just want the main content container to include the sidebars as well.

I just don't know where to look for that.

You talked about background colouring for the sidebar, now you want the content container to contain the sidebar! Sorry... I think you have the wrong style OR you need to learn CSS in order to get the outcome you want.

You talked about background colouring for the sidebar, now you want the content container to contain the sidebar! Sorry... I think you have the wrong style OR you need to learn CSS in order to get the outcome you want.

I think I clearly stated that I wanted the sidebar to share the same background as the main content as you can see from my previous posts..

but I just want to make the sidebar connected with the main content with the white background that the main content has, so the sidebar / main content stays together but you still have the background as normal.

Wouldn't it be as simple as putting some div styling tags of main content container around <xen:sidebar> ?

Please help I know this is an easy answer but I just cannot find the answer to it after many a weeks. I want to change the background that surrounds the message text. Not the part you write in or the back ground of the body...but the background that surrounds the thread text box.

Ok I answered my own question go to General-Flexile Content Background

Attachments

• How To Change Background.webp
    How To Change Background.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 29
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom