Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
how will this change in 1.1? I just updated my board and everything seems to be working fine for me as of now. I don't see any reason to upgrade from the version I already have

how will this change in 1.1? I just updated my board and everything seems to be working fine for me as of now. I don't see any reason to upgrade from the version I already have

The things I've noticed are the Node Icons, Thread Prefixes and Notices not working properly. There are hacks to fix them in this thread but it's probably better to wait for the official release.

the node icons are the only things that failed for me,but I wanted to change them in the EXTRA template. I may wait for the official release but will it over write all of my template color changes? I really dont want to do that again haha

Another issue you have on your site is when you click inside your search box. The useful searches area is completely broken.. You may have other issues too, unless you haven't activated several new features like thread prefixes...

I dont notice any problems with this template after the changeover. Maybe I just dont use the functions that are needed, but I already fixed the node icons and that was my only issue :)

Thanks as always, Erik!

We all really appreciate your continued support of this wonderful style.

Alright, update released (check first post for files)!

Changelog:
  • Updated for XenForo 1.1.0.
  • All appropriate images and node icons converted to sprites.
  • Latest EWR exceptions updated (from Jaxel).
  • Notices styled to fit with Flexile theme.
I think I've gotten all the major issues that will happen with an upgrade to 1.1. All the outdated templates have been updated and merged with changes from 1.0.4->1.1. I also customized the notices styling to fit with the Flexile theme.

With that said, given the amount of changes from 1.0 to 1.1, the new features, and the fact that I'm not currently running an active forum (which makes it much harder to probe for potential issues), there are probably many issues that I've missed, I'm guessing mostly related to new 1.1 features. Please report these in this thread. I can fix all of them and release another update, but if they don't get reported I'll never know about them and can't fix them.

And finally, thank you all for your enthusiasm for this theme. Since XenForo was released, Flexile has been downloaded thousands of times. This thread has recieved over 45,000 views, nearly 1000 replies (reaching 50 pages!), and over 160 likes, making Flexile the most-liked style for XenForo. Thank you for your continued support!

will this over-write any design changes I have mode to the forum before the update? cause I am really happy with my look and would not be able to get it back to the way I like it easily

will this over-write any design changes I have mode to the forum before the update? cause I am really happy with my look and would not be able to get it back to the way I like it easily
Yes. Make sure you've backed up your changes in EXTRA.css
Then readjust the Style Properties and any changes you may have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom