Flexile

Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am probably going to get shouted at over this, But how do i change the big Flexile in the top left corner of my forum?

Thanks

if you are talking about the logo... you can change that by doing the following..

Go to Appearance > Style Properties > Header and Navigation > Header Logo Image Path .... Put the destination of the logo / image in there to replace the flexile logo.

I made the following changes to 1.1 beta 2

I have done some modifications in order to make a nice notification display below the breadcrumbs:
Sorry I don't have the exactly modifications with line numbers... I can post the snippets of the changed files...
PAGE_CONTAINER (yes you can delete some lines like board is closed because this will be also displayed by the notices system)
HTML:
<div class="mainContainer">
                    <div class="mainContent"></xen:if>

<xen:include template="ad_above_top_breadcrumb" />

<xen:hook name="page_container_breadcrumb_top">
                        <div class="breadBoxTop">
                            <xen:if is="{$topctrl}"><div class="topCtrl">{xen:raw $topctrl}</div></xen:if>
                            <xen:include template="breadcrumb"><xen:set var="$microdata">1</xen:set></xen:include>
                        </div>
                        </xen:hook>

<xen:include template="ad_below_top_breadcrumb" />
                        <xen:hook name="page_container_notices">
                          <xen:include template="notices" />
                        </xen:hook>

<xen:hook name="page_container_content_title_bar">

<xen:if is="!{$noH1}">
                            <!-- h1 title, description -->

For xenforo.css it's easy:
Search
HTML:
<xen:include template="xenforo_facebook.css" />
Add below
HTML:
<xen:include template="xenforo_dismiss.css" />

After that, play around with the padding and margin of the notices in the style properties menu as you like.

Here my result:
attachment.webp

I installed this on the Beta. All looks fine except for the Unread, Read, and Hot forum icons on the home page.

How do I fix this?

*All icons for threads/forums/etc. are off.

Hey, I made my site, and put flexile on it. I am very happy but i cannot figure out one thing. (I included a pic with my site and a pic with the way i want it to look). How do i make the one big white box area in the middle of the page for all the posts to show up on. (as seen on the pic what i want it to look like) Could you please tell me what i would do to make this happen.

Attachments

• My Site.webp
    My Site.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 59
  • What I want it to look like.webp
    What I want it to look like.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 60
Hey, I made my site, and put flexile on it. I am very happy but i cannot figure out one thing. (I included a pic with my site and a pic with the way i want it to look). How do i make the one big white box area in the middle of the page for all the posts to show up on. (as seen on the pic what i want it to look like) Could you please tell me what i would do to make this happen.
Fast answer: you can make a faux background to realize that. but be aware that the home tab not will be align with the border of the faux background.
Not so fast answer: you can make an additional division around the content and style that.

forum_status_icon_error.webp
If you use the sprites: Have you uploaded the sprites into the flexile directory?
where are the sprites? what are the file names? are they:
node-sprite.png
xenforo-smilies-sprite.png
xenforo-ui-sprite.png

I grabbed those from the default style root directory and then placed them in the flexile style root directory and nothing was fixed. I still see blue boxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 20368

where are the sprites? what are the file names? are they:
node-sprite.png
xenforo-smilies-sprite.png
xenforo-ui-sprite.png

I grabbed those from the default style root directory and then placed them in the flexile style root directory and nothing was fixed. I still see blue boxes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
yea there was something I also had to do... but I can't remember exactly.. just try the style-settings of the master style for the following settings:
Node Icon
Forum / Node List
First you have to copy the three files you mentioned in the flexile folder (as you have already)

I mirrored everything for both the node icon and forum node list and I still see those blue squares :(
the default image paths for flexile in the settings is styles/flexile
For the flexile style, the node icon forum and node icon unread image path is set as: @imagePath/xenforo/node-sprite.png
For the default xenforo style, the node icon forum paths are the same
@imagePath/xenforo/node-sprite.png

1.webp
2.webp

Erik, it would be really appreciated if you released a 1.1 beta which fixes the most obvious things like node icons, etc and then did a full release when 1.1 goes gold too

Erik, it would be really appreciated if you released a 1.1 beta which fixes the most obvious things like node icons, etc and then did a full release when 1.1 goes gold too
The amount of changes between beta 2 and beta 3 have validated my decision to hold off on upgrading the theme for now. I'll try to release an update when 1.1 hits the first release candidate, but until then with all my themes it's simply too much work to make it worthwhile. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom