Flexile 1.1.5.1

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi erik,
navbar problems in explorer ? and

View attachment 7563

No text?

I'm not getting the Navbar problem when I test in Internet Explorer, so it must be do to some modifications you have made.

As far as the second issue, there's not text showing because the subforums aren't under a category. If you put the subforums under a category the name of the category will show in the bar. :)

Upgrade went great on my test board. So now I'll try the new site - where all the customizations are. :confused:

BIG question..........

I cannot find where to change the colors on these areas. (See screenshot)

profile.webp
Profile tabs, post button mainly.​

The tabs are in member_view.css - .profilePage .tabs.mainTabs

The panel is in member_view.css - .profilePage .primaryUserBlock

The button is in form.css - .button.primary

Ok I'm gonna try this again -

I've not been able to find where to change these colors. I know that Brogan gave me some templates above, but isn't there somewhere in the style properties to change these?
I looked in the style properties > member profile page, and did change the sidebar info block background color, but, it didn't change on the profile page.

Am I missing something? And wth is the style property for that top part of the profile that is being pointed to.

Thanks in advance. profile2.webp

Ok I'm gonna try this again -

I've not been able to find where to change these colors. I know that Brogan gave me some templates above, but isn't there somewhere in the style properties to change these?
I looked in the style properties > member profile page, and did change the sidebar info block background color, but, it didn't change on the profile page.

Am I missing something? And wth is the style property for that top part of the profile that is being pointed to.

Thanks in advance.
As far as I am aware there is no Style Property to change the area that you are pointing to. You would have to edit member_view.css and find this CSS:
Code:
.profilePage .primaryUserBlock .primaryContent,
.profilePage .primaryUserBlock .secondaryContent
{
    padding-left: @profilePageTabInset;
    border: none;
}
Then add the appropriate background declaration:
Code:
background: #YOURCOLOR url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png') repeat-x top;

As far as I am aware there is no Style Property to change the area that you are pointing to. You would have to edit member_view.css and find this CSS:
Code:
{
}
Then add the appropriate background declaration:
Code:
background: #YOURCOLOR url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png') repeat-x top;
Erik where in that code would I place that background declaration?

Erik where in that code would I place that background declaration?
Anywhere inside the brackets, on a new line. Like this:
Code:
{
}

The #YOURCOLOR part should be the hex code of your chosen color. It should probably be very light so it looks good. :)

A dark style should be coming later this week or early next week. :)

I appreciate your hard work and really look forward to this! I have a new forum I'm ready to launch once it's available!

I saw it asked earlier in this thread but didn't see an answer. When I upgraded the style last time I lost all of my template changes, any way around this?

I appreciate your hard work and really look forward to this! I have a new forum I'm ready to launch once it's available!

I saw it asked earlier in this thread but didn't see an answer. When I upgraded the style last time I lost all of my template changes, any way around this?
None that I know of. I'm the one that asked, and no one answered. I just finished re-doing all of my customizations again. :(

Anywhere inside the brackets, on a new line. Like this:
Code:
{
}

The #YOURCOLOR part should be the hex code of your chosen color. It should probably be very light so it looks good. :)
Ok well fortunately this changes the upper section background color, behind thetabs, but does not change the background color in the sidebar on the left.
I'm stuck.

In that case you would also have to add the background declaration to:
Code:
.profilePage .mast .section.infoBlock .primaryContent:last-child,
.profilePage .mast .section.infoBlock .secondaryContent:last-child {
}
I'm not sure what template this is in, but you can search for it. :) I apologize for the brief instructions, but I'm busy right now and I wanted to make sure I at least got a quick reply in tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom