Flat Awesome - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

@Steve F Ok... So, where are the icons located for the message editor?
capture-png.114554

I dont want to know the path for the images, just the template so i can change the images.

On mobile at the moment so can't really get you the code.
nm found out how my self usingg expect elements

Code:
.navTab .accountPopup img {
    background-color: #FCFCFF  !important;
    padding: 2px  !important;
    margin-left: 8px  !important;
    border-radius: 3px  !important;
    position: relative  !important;
    top: -10px  !important;
    width: 25px  !important;
    height: 25px  !important;
}

When members try to sign up or sign in on mobile they are not able to type anything out.

I also have tries mobile and have to turn my phone horizontal to make it work.
Pics below

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-21-17-56-24.webp
    Screenshot_2015-08-21-17-56-24.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 29
You have this in your css somewhere:

Code:
@media(max-width: 460px) {
.textCtrl {
display: none !important;
}
}

Tip, if you're you want to hide certain things(I noticed you have a lot of display: none !important's), make sure you're using proper selectors. Using that will globally make the texts disappear at smaller resolutions. But if you meant to target something specific...

Code:
@media(max-width: 460px) {
.pagenode_88 .sidebar .textCtrl {
display: none !important;
}
}

Last edited:
Sorry this

You need to look for the first bit of code I provided you, the second was just an example. The CSS that's causing the problem is NOT something included in Flat Awesome, it could be something you've done or a plugin potentially.

My example was simple to be more specific when using CSS. If you want to change a single link color on the thread view, you wouldn't use:

Code:
a { color: #FFF !important; }

You'd use something far more specific to avoid it messing with any other CSS

So im trying to center my XF branding so its in the middle of my site but for some reason I cant get it just right, here's what it looks like.
Capture.webp
and when I open a page, for some reason, it looks like this:
Capture1.webp
Here is what I have in the template:
Code:
            <!-- Copyright info -->
            <div id="copyright">{xen:helper copyright}{xen:phrase extra_copyright}<xen:if is="!@fa_branding"> <br />
            <a href="https://pixelexit.com" rel="nofollow" class="Tooltip" title="Free, Premium and Custom Xenforo styles!">XenForo style by Pixel Exit</a></xen:if> <br />
            Eco photos and game assets copyright to <a href="http://www.strangeloopgames.com/" class="Tooltip">StrangeLoopsGames</a></div>
            <xen:hook name="footer_after_copyright" />
            <!-- end Copyright info -->
and the css is:
Code:
#copyright
    {
        color: @dimmedTextColor;

}

any ideas on how to make the "Forum software..." part centered? Also why when I open a thread the Waindigo branding appears and not on the forum page.

Any updates to make it work properly with 1.5? I get templates that need to be merged, but can't as they have to be manually merged.

Top Bottom