Flash Mass Uploader

Glockie

Hello,
After facing this issue before and then giving up on it, I now realise that I have to have this working for mass uploads / more than one image per time.

As in these threads;
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/error-message-on-uploading-file.29904/
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/cannot-upload-file-images.23909/

I have set the folders permissions chmod to 777 and then run the cron entry 'daily cleanup', tried again but to no avail.
Nothing gets logged in the server error entries.. I don't know what else to try.
Anyone else encountered this issue and successfully implemented a fix for it?

Also, I have tried .txt files to test as suggested elsewhere and I have the same issue..

Many thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Error.webp
    Error.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 9
Which folders have you set to 777? And did you set them recursively so it applies to all folders, sub folders and files?

Are you able to upload avatars? Are you able to upload attachments to posts?

Which folders have you set to 777? And did you set them recursively so it applies to all folders, sub folders and files?

Are you able to upload avatars? Are you able to upload attachments to posts?

Internal_Data
Data
Yes both done so it applies to all folders, sub folders and files.
I cannot upload anything using the flash uploader, whatsoever. The only way I can do so, is by turning it off.

Thanks for the reply Chris.

Can you try disabling mod_security on the server to see if that makes a difference.

Or ask your host to check and whitelist the rule which may be blocking it.

If it doesn't only affect the Gallery then it's not an appropriate thread for the Gallery Support forum so I have moved to the general troubleshooting forum.

It's likely to be something server related. Can your host help? Do you have mod_security enabled, if so, can it be disabled for testing?

Is your site behind .htaccess protection?

If so, that will be the reason.

The Flash uploader won't work with .htaccess protection in place.

Yes it is...
And bingo. This rejogs my memory too. I think I have dealt with this issue before, somewhere.. some time ago..
Likely to be that then. If I remove .htaccess protection it will work won't it?

Top Bottom