This hack not based and not similary with "Chief Post".Could we get some screenshots? If I'm reading correctly this is similar to the "Chief Post" for vbulletin? And thanks for posting
edit: In the chief post for vbulletin we had the option of 3-4 different layouts to choose from which is why I asked for a screenshot. I'm assuming the first post on all pages are the same as the standard post in that case no need for a screenshot.
My suggestion is though if this is the case then an option in the admincp of alternative layouts (postbit) that distinguish from the standard postbit look.
Good idea and necessaryFirstly, a setting in forum options to turn this on and off per forum as a default. I suggest the edit options per thread inherit from this and user can of course over-ride the behaviour inherited from the forum.
Absolutely necessary.Secondly, I think users really do need to be able to distinguish this from other normal (non sticky) posts so the abillity to use an alternative post bit template will be extremely useful.
call_user_func(FirstPostOnAllPages_Install::Uninstall) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
- XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 148
- XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
- XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 114
- XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
- XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
- XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home7/teambdne/public_html/hlxbans/admin.php at line 13[/quote]