• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

First Post on All Pages

@mizter1nho thanks for the great mod and you should submit this to the Resource database it works fine with 1.1.2 and is a very very useful mod.

As for...

My suggestion is though if this is the case then an option in the admincp of alternative layouts (postbit) that distinguish from the standard postbit look. :)

Secondly, I think users really do need to be able to distinguish this from other normal (non sticky) posts so the abillity to use an alternative post bit template will be extremely useful

Its actually quite a simple implementation thanks to css3

Add the following to message.css of your style. Style as required. Fairly sure it would work via the EXTRA.css as well although I haven't tried it myself. :)

Code:
.messageList .message:first-child .messageInfo
{
background:#000;
}

If you want to style the Userinfo box as well simply replace .messagInfo with .messageUserInfo

Like so:

Code:
.messageList .message:first-child  .messageUserInfo
{
background:#000;
}

For those who wish to learn with a little more detail : http://www.w3.org/TR/selectors/#first-child-pseudo

Top Bottom