• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

First Post on All Pages

can you set first post on default? also allow which forum sections to be automatically set on first post as default

Could we get some screenshots? If I'm reading correctly this is similar to the "Chief Post" for vbulletin? And thanks for posting:)

edit: In the chief post for vbulletin we had the option of 3-4 different layouts to choose from which is why I asked for a screenshot. I'm assuming the first post on all pages are the same as the standard post in that case no need for a screenshot.

My suggestion is though if this is the case then an option in the admincp of alternative layouts (postbit) that distinguish from the standard postbit look. :)

Could we get some screenshots? If I'm reading correctly this is similar to the "Chief Post" for vbulletin? And thanks for posting:)

edit: In the chief post for vbulletin we had the option of 3-4 different layouts to choose from which is why I asked for a screenshot. I'm assuming the first post on all pages are the same as the standard post in that case no need for a screenshot.

My suggestion is though if this is the case then an option in the admincp of alternative layouts (postbit) that distinguish from the standard postbit look. :)

This hack not based and not similary with "Chief Post".
This hack only sticky first post on all pages.

Released Beta 2.
Fixed 2 bugs (when creating threads + showing first post, and now everything works fine)
For update see Install.txt
Addon in the first message.

P.S. Due to no knowledge of API crept a lot of errors, like going to fix it:)

Awesome work :) I love this feature, and while users on my forums initially were confused by it, it now seems to have grown on most of them. If there will be an ability to differentiate the template for the first post so it stands out, that would truly be fantastic.

But thank you :)

Love this mod, but as has been said already it needs two options. firstly, a setting in forum options to turn this on and off per forum as a default. I suggest the edit options per thread inherit from this and user can of course over-ride the behaviour inherited from the forum.

Secondly, I think users really do need to be able to distinguish this from other normal (non sticky) posts so the abillity to use an alternative post bit template will be extremely useful

Nice mod :)

Firstly, a setting in forum options to turn this on and off per forum as a default. I suggest the edit options per thread inherit from this and user can of course over-ride the behaviour inherited from the forum.

Good idea and necessary :)

Secondly, I think users really do need to be able to distinguish this from other normal (non sticky) posts so the abillity to use an alternative post bit template will be extremely useful.

Absolutely necessary. :D

When trying to uninstall:
call_user_func(FirstPostOnAllPages_Install::Uninstall) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/DataWriter/AddOn.php at line 148
  2. XenForo_DataWriter_AddOn->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1645
  3. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 114
  4. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home7/teambdne/public_html/hlxbans/admin.php at line 13[/quote]

Online Status 1.1
conflicts with two plug-in

au97.png

(Turkish)çevrimdışı=offline
but I'm online
FirstPostOnAllPages>>closed the it over the hump

Top Bottom