Favourite Discovery So Far?

Kier

XenForo developer
Staff member
As you play around for the first time, what big or little feature has stuck out as your favourite so far?

I discovered another thingy! The posted 'x minutes ago' changes in real time!

So if you oogle this post long enough it will change from '3 minutes ago' to '4 minutes ago'

/me dies from the excitement :p

I discovered another thingy! The posted 'x minutes ago' changes in real time!

So if you oogle this post long enough it will change from '3 minutes ago' to '4 minutes ago'

/me dies from the excitement :p

I almost didn't notice that because I'm so used to seeing it on Facebook I generally ignore it, but that doesn't make it any less neat.

The main thing i loved is the UI improvements. Especially the clean design is nice. However we need a Bug tracker :)

We also need a suggestion tracker.

Since it's not even open for a handful of hours, I think we will see some small changes coming to the forum structure as suggestions and bugs roll in. I already have a great idea for this, and talk to Kier/Mike later and see if the share the thought.

I love the little animations so far.
Ultimate favorite: the little progress animation in the top-r corner, and the confirmation dropdown, instead of a full confirmation page. Significantly more streamlined and less distracting.
Everything seems so easy to do, it seems like 'why should I at least give it a try??'

I've dropped a note to Kier (after talking to Mikey & Christopher) about perhaps considering sorting the tables with jQuery or ajax. It's minor though. It's not using tables so it loads as it comes. Which is great.

Top Bottom