XF 2.0 Fatal error: Uncaught XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1615]

SyTry

Hello,

Sometimes I have a white screen with the following error :
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1615]: Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared in /homepages/17/my_db/htdocs/XenForo/src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212 Stack trace:
#0 /homepages/17/my_db/htdocs/XenForo/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1615, 'HY000')
#1 /homepages/17/my_db/htdocs/XenForo/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1615, 'HY000')
#2 /homepages/17/my_db/htdocs/XenForo/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 /homepages/17/my_db/htdocs/XenForo/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(116): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT data...', Array)
#4 /homepages/17/my_db/htdocs/XenForo/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(137): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchPairs('\n\t\t\tSELECT data...')
#5 /homepages/17/my_db/htdocs/XenForo/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(82): XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb(Array, Array) #6 /homepages/17/my_db/h in /homepages/17/my_db/htdocs/XenForo/src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php on line 212

I saw a discussion here, but I don't know if I have the same problem :
I'm on XenForo 2.0.12, PHP 7.1.26, MySQL 5.5.60 (5.5.60-0+deb7u1-log)

Regards, SyTry

This is a server issue. Nothing can be done within XF. You linked to a relevant thread about it -- all that can really be done is adjusting relevant MySQL values to attempt to prevent it.

Hello,

By default I have this values in my phpinfo :

My host said I need to add a file named php.ini in my root folder (server) to change "memory_limit = 512M" bu if I do that it also change others values. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong ? :unsure:

Regards, SyTry

This error is unrelated to the PHP memory_limit settings. Changing that won't do anything about this.

(Plus -1 means no memory limit so you'd actually be decreasing it. Saying that, the default is 128M and that's normally enough, but it should still be unrelated.)

Top Bottom